Chris Anderson - "Kieran Foran is not a good investment"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anderson knows what he is talking about. Another bulldogs legend... shame board aint listening

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw Chris and Noddy at the club yesterday. Could they both be consulting the board on this issue?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't be surprised to see Anderson on a rival ticket there was a whisper he was keen and it's a bit of a coincidence that he hasn't be heard of in a long time and he pops up now having a shot at the club....

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Des wants to see what the future holds for him, he'll end up like Anderson.

Wasn't it Anderson who decided "revolutionise" the game by having one marker? His team was shot to pieces

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Wasn't it Anderson who decided "revolutionise" the game by having one marker? His team was shot to pieces
I wish des was more like anderson. He won a premiership coaching us. Also coached more than 1 club to a premiership unlike des.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting that the trainer Donny quit. Had enough or just jumping off a sinking ship?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting that the trainer Donny quit. Had enough or just jumping off a sinking ship?
Okay, Chris Anderson's nick name is opium (a slow working dope) but I agree with him on this one.

I've got that feeling that Foran's hamstring injuries are as bad now as when he got them.

Last edited:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He did this coaching the Rorters from memory. He didn't last long.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was doing a shit job anyway, our players are gassed if they play more than 20 minutes a game intensely.
What a huge loos Donny Singe was... A motivational speaker and elite fitness coach.

When he came to the Bulldogs his job description had obviously been changed.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Okay, Chris Anderson's nick name is opium (a slow working dope) but I agree with him on this one.

I've got that feeling that Foran's hamstring injuries are as bad now as when he got them.
Once you have hamstring problems they tend to reoccur throughout your playing career, so he may have a point.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I'd say wait til Foran gets here to make an assessment on him. I don't think he's going to be the player he was but anyone who has played team sport should know that you can only play as good as the players around you. I was a dead average footballer. When I played with people better than me I played better and lifted. The warriors are a shit team with an even shitter culture. Then let's compare putting on a bulldogs jersey to a warriors jersey. Regardless of who you support we all know know which jersey would make you prouder as an NRL Player to be wearing. It's like saying I got a job at Macquarie Bank vs Fkn Bendigo. We all know which bank we'd be prouder to work for. Anyway just trying to look at it positively.

Status
Not open for further replies.