Chooseday RL

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll only vote if you promise to record and upload it.

I can't watch it where I am ffs

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Still behind!! If you have Foxtel you want to watch this game! Classic Dogs Of War style game, this game set us up for the premiership that year!

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know I'll get blasted for this but will this clash with the dally m

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
That was in the GF against Manly. We scored off that set!
Terry Lamb was all set to kick the ball, he looked up and saw the Referee's hand was down so sent it wide to Matty Ryan who got pulled down about 1 metre short, from the play the ball Terry Lamb knocked it on slightly lol it wasn't picked up by the Ref, we spread and scored! Also scored from a Jim Dymock forward pass to Steve Price (Atleast a good half metre forward) LOL, in saying that Manly never looked like scoring and the better team won!

On the vote, we're slightly in front, however there is a push from the Sharks forum to get that game on Fox... Surely the 100 supporters Cronulla have cannot out vote us. Keep voting guys.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Losing with a couple of hours left to vote... Come on guys, just vote :grinning:

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Terry Lamb was all set to kick the ball, he looked up and saw the Referee's hand was down so sent it wide to Matty Ryan who got pulled down about 1 metre short, from the play the ball Terry Lamb knocked it on slightly lol it wasn't picked up by the Ref, we spread and scored! Also scored from a Jim Dymock forward pass to Steve Price (Atleast a good half metre forward) LOL, in saying that Manly never looked like scoring and the better team won!

On the vote, we're slightly in front, however there is a push from the Sharks forum to get that game on Fox... Surely the 100 supporters Cronulla have cannot out vote us. Keep voting guys.
Matt Ryan denied deadset try too

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember this game. Gordon Tallis vs The Bulldogs Pack. Awesome game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Winning so far with 57.26% of the votes

Status
Not open for further replies.