No Source CHN

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
poor baby.......I hope he rots in Canberra's reserve grade.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I propose we don’t take CHN back and we also punt Stimson and RFM. Stimson was a dud buy and RFM will never reach the heights we all thought he would
RFM was our best forward last year. Equal top try scorer wasn't he ? He is one of our few forwards capable of bending the line. I think the coaching staff may have got him to shed too much weight for this year because of the new rules and that made him less effective. He's definitely not the problem and is one of our best 2 or 3 forwards. Shed Stimson yes. CHN could be a cheap pickup and if he got back to his old form for us would be a good signing IF we could trust him not to do anything stupid off field again though. Has he learned his lesson ? Does he have any brains ? Not sure.

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good player but acted like a F-wit when guilty and expecting the Club to support him rather than accepting the behaviour was unacceptable when promoting the game and club.

The reality was Canberra was willing to pay him more and it was an opportunity to take better money when his contract was deregistered.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How is this even a conversation?

Hope he is loving Canberra winter on the bench.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How is this even a conversation?

Hope he is loving Canberra winter on the bench.
It's after Anzac Day, you're allowed to put the fire/heater on now.

Malla

Reaction score
Call me bitter, I could not care less, but I am so happy that CHN's career is up shit creek. Hope he still got the fresh start he was after tho :grinning:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was disappointed he left, but I’m not unhappy he’s gone. We don’t need the disruption he would inevitably bring

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd rather play Okunbur at second row than have CHN back.