CHN

Malla

Reaction score
Another victim of Pays shit coaching and man management.

Looked like he was more worried about making a mistake or missed tackle than actually playing footy. He’s a top player but Pay has gotten into his head with whatever he is trying to coach into him and it’s effective his performance.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah. CHN definitely a good player with a lot of strike impact. Baffles me how he had been dropped multiple times throughout the season, because without Holland and CHN, we have virtually no second phase play. We should probably look to keep him long term.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh I agree the whole situation is depressing, players are going backwards, but the board want to sit back and wait what a joke

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yh I agree the whole situation is depressing, players are going backwards, but the board want to sit back and wait what a joke
The players are tanking the games for this reason. It's become obvious. They did the same just before Hasler left

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Name one player that hasn’t gone backwards under Pay?

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reckon CHN will be dropped again, he gave away a couple of penalties so the "discipline" excuse is ready for use. Again.

Meanwhile Tolman botched several attacking chances. He is worse than Gallen.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The players are tanking the games for this reason. It's become obvious. They did the same just before Hasler left
At least when they ranked for Hasler they threw the game plan out the window and played footy. These ***** won’t.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not prepared to make any judgment on CHN until the new coach takes charge and fixes everything from ground up
He will find a good position for him on the field and hopefully teach skill sets
Give him a chance

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay has dug his own grave. Why wouldn't you start the season with R.Smith & Holland on the same side?
Half our points came from these two combining last year. Sorry I know off topic, but I needed to say it. Because every negative thread unfortunately goes back to Pay. The guy is a looney!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay has dug his own grave. Why wouldn't you start the season with R.Smith & Holland on the same side?
Half our points came from these two combining last year. Sorry I know off topic, but I needed to say it. Because every negative thread unfortunately goes back to Pay. The guy is a looney!
I think almost every comment on this forum is in regards to Pays choices
Nothing seems to make sense at all
Not to worry because he will be punted soon

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s so far out of his depth it’s no wonder we have players performing so badly. Look at Meaney for example Pay chased him hard and signed him up to be the long term fullback on decent enough coin. So he starts him in reggies, brings him up to NRL, signs a international fullback and then plays him on the wing. There’s no thought behind many of the things he does.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the people that were supporting pay have gone all silent now lmaoo

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s so far out of his depth it’s no wonder we have players performing so badly. Look at Meaney for example Pay chased him hard and signed him up to be the long term fullback on decent enough coin. So he starts him in reggies, brings him up to NRL, signs a international fullback and then plays him on the wing. There’s no thought behind many of the things he does.
I don’t understand why he is so far out of whack
The guy played for years,coached juniors and rep teams
Understudy to numerous top grade coaches as well
At times it seems like he has come in from a totally different sport
Maybe like bowls or badminton,not joking

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand why he is so far out of whack
The guy played for years,coached juniors and rep teams
Understudy to numerous top grade coaches as well
At times it seems like he has come in from a totally different sport
Maybe like bowls or badminton,not joking
He seems to second guess himself and lacks confidence in his coaching. The mass changes every few games just screams of a coach that doesn’t really know what he’s doing and is just hoping sooner or later it will work. For his own good he should quit because he’s getting the axe sooner or later.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All the people that were supporting pay have gone all silent now lmaoo
I supported him and I'm not ashamed to say it. I wanted to give him one year(2018) to adapt to FG coaching.
After our good finish last year I held high hopes that he was only going to get better and improve on that.
But it was quite evident at the beggining of this year that he just doesn't cut it. There's no way you can sugar coat this, the guy is dreadful as a coach.
The sooner he goes the better.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I supported him and I'm not ashamed to say it. I wanted to give him one year(2018) to adapt to FG coaching.
After our good finish last year I held high hopes that he was only going to get better and improve on that.
But it was quite evident at the beggining of this year that he just doesn't cut it. There's no way you can sugar coat this, the guy is dreadful as a coach.
The sooner he goes the better.
Tbh I didn't think someone could be this bad aswell, but all the blame goes on the current board now the longer this drags on, if they think they can keep blaming the previous board then they are kidding themselves

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He seems to second guess himself and lacks confidence in his coaching. The mass changes every few games just screams of a coach that doesn’t really know what he’s doing and is just hoping sooner or later it will work. For his own good he should quit because he’s getting the axe sooner or later.
If he doesn’t have the knowledge and is obviously struggling ask for some assistance
Apart from S.G,we have other greats within our club
Why don’t they step in and help out even as mentors
Is this not possible