Reaction score
What the fuck did I just watch.

Is this some kind of parody?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I admit that I did laugh when she said, "This was posted on social media" and the tagline says it's posted by "a user on social media"

Sounds like good marketing though. A savvy phone salesman in the US could say, "Sure you can buy this Chinese made iPhone.. or you can buy this Indian made iPhone and stick it to the Commies!"

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't mind Chinese in Australia, they did it rough but they gotta keep an eye on the effects of random multiculturalism.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
India has huge potential to be the new China economically, if they can sort out the corruption and political vested interests. Amazing place, amazing culture and amazing people ….

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't condone racism but I can't help but think of the Andrew Symonds saga. Indian fans were openly taunting him with Monkey gestures during the Indian tour and the Indian Cricket board spit the dummy when ICCC tried to sanction Harbajahn Singh for 3 matches instead of coming out and taking a stand against racism.

That shit took a toll on Symonds as the only black fella in a predominantly white cricket team who was the only one coping racist abuse.

Indians are just as guilty.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't condone racism but I can't help but think of the Andrew Symonds saga. Indian fans were openly taunting him with Monkey gestures during the Indian tour and the Indian Cricket board spit the dummy when ICCC tried to sanction Harbajahn Singh for 3 matches instead of coming out and taking a stand against racism.

That shit took a toll on Symonds as the only black fella in a predominantly white cricket team who was the only one coping racist abuse.

Not trying to defend Harbhajan Singh - he claims that he said “Teri Maa Ki” to Symonds (which is basically saying “up your Mum” in Aussie slang) and Symonds misheard that as “monkey”. That element of doubt may have contributed to the relatively soft ban. But, absolutely, there is no room for racism in sport and anywhere for that matter

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not trying to defend Harbhajan Singh - he claims that he said “Teri Maa Ki” to Symonds (which is basically saying “up your Mum” in Aussie slang) and Symonds misheard that as “monkey”. That element of doubt may have contributed to the relatively soft ban. But, absolutely, there is no room for racism in sport and anywhere for that matter

Harbajan made it up, he did call him monkey.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm torn on this one because I love Chinese and Indian people. I'll need an expert to help me with a tie breaker here.

@Blue_boost I summon thee.

Ok this is funny as shit.

I have an Indian friend (no surprises), who works with in a company in their IT department ( yup no surprises again) and he does all the work for employees who work remotely as he organizes the laptops, phones, printers for them and he told me that whenever he receives the goods back from the employees of indian/paki origin they all do smell like curry as if they have been using their tablet as a dinner plate to keep their naans on.

And this coming from an indian to another indian.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok this is funny as shit.

I have an Indian friend (no surprises), who works with in a company in their IT department ( yup no surprises again) and he does all the work for employees who work remotely as he organizes the laptops, phones, printers for them and he told me that whenever he receives the goods back from the employees of indian/paki origin they all do smell like curry as if they have been using their tablet as a dinner plate to keep their naans on.

And this coming from an indian to another indian.
Is it just me or does a naan-smelling laptop sound like the best thing ever?

Yo check this out bro...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
hahah, that you Wahesh?
Nah bro, but this bloke is someone I can accept into the Wahesh brotherhood.

Believe it or not, that bloke is Italian. He looks and talks like a Lebo, but he's Italian. I nearly fell over when I heard that.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Symonds soft for letting it get to him

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm torn on this one because I love Chinese and Indian people. I'll need an expert to help me with a tie breaker here.

@Blue_boost I summon thee.
Look Im a man that revels on experience and being able to analyze a track record..

Lets look at cars.... It was traditionally Japanese cars looked at for quality and Korean cars were the laughing stock in the 90s and early 2000s... Koreans have come a long way and now equalise and in many ways surpass the Japanese at their own game. Today the chinese cars are the laughing stock... In 15 years time they may be respected and then the indian cars chime in to be the laughing stock, followed by bangladesh and so on.

In the phone game, we must consider the chinese as the japanese, a long history of know how and the indians to be the chinese (automotive speaking) laughing stock.

I would be very cautious buying an indian iphone, its in their DNA to cut corners and skimp where they think noone would look. I wouldnt be surprise to see the indian equivalent iphone to be a few mm shorter to save on materials, they think noone would notice so they skimp.. Inside would be a cheaper chip battery etc etc.. CHINESE For the win by TKO.... maybe in 15 years we can trust the indian phones or iphone 33... Then at this point laugh at bangladesh attempts to make a cheaper iphone.

Last edited: