Chest out. Chin up ... Oh, and boats !

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So much for the team being pumped up and looking to play the game of their lives pfft
We got pumped again
I'm filthy I tipped them in my tipping comp, made me lose first place. I actually thought we'd come out firing but we're a bunch of duds.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm filthy I tipped them in my tipping comp, made me lose first place. I actually thought we'd come out firing but we're a bunch of duds.

fool me once , shame on you
fool me twice, shame on me.

Reactions: DT

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cmon blue eyed
I actually thought u were smarter than that brother
U have let me down

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Captain kickass I think we need another chest out. Chin up ... Oh, and boats !

Reactions: DT

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Captain kickass I think we need another chest out. Chin up ... Oh, and boats !

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's the Cowboys that need to be wary of us tonight,not the other way around.Boys are pumped and ready to rock and roll tonight.
As much as i believe you know the boys.... i think they pumped themself so much that they ran out of puff!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets face it, we fans obviously haunt this site and show our passion, the players obviously do not and never will...sad to see the Doggies history of fighting for a win now completely gone...this side has no ticker at all and have proven it too many times to warrant any thought of a change to the crap they've dished up all year...very Des-appointing !

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Unfortunately , another spluttering year like an old '70s Mercury 2 stroke outboard and as unreliable .

Just watching the Cows Raiders and Sharks reminds me of Dogs sides of old who did whatever it took to win . That 1998 series in particular C.K was spectacular in that we only had 1 international player and lost our "Parra 4 " .

Hopefully Des can turn things around - just remember 1 good win is all it sometimes takes .

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It takes the dogs 3 times longer to get it from one side of the filed to the other compared to any other team in the Comp incl Newcastle ffs

The reason why; we have cream puffs and plodders standing at first second and third receiver; also lichaas lollipop passes that need gravity to get them to intended player

Status
Not open for further replies.