also decisions went against barce in 1st leg, all evens out

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
his behaviour after denied the 'penalties' make ronaldo look macho :p
I wouldn't go that far. :p

Nah, the way he was diving and had his hands out as if he was snipered was "disgraceful."

Drogba has always been like that. Reminds me of Terrell Owens and Willie Mason. Awesome players that need a good kick in the head.

D

dogs_4 lyf

Yeah hes behaviour was fcked. But it was much more enjoyable see ballack run like a fcking goose after the Reff. Not only is he Rubbish to say the least he also ducked iniesta's shot. Fck he is a tough midfielder:p

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Yeah hes behaviour was fcked. But it was much more enjoyable see ballack run like a fcking goose after the Reff. Not only is he Rubbish to say the least he also ducked iniesta's shot. Fck he is a tough midfielder:p
lol they make em tough over there in germany

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

IMO, that picture is passion and know exactly how he feels. I was close to tears in the 2006 semi.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
im surprised there wasnt a riot after the game by the chavs fans

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we will win the fa cup. We should be happy we put up a great and fighting effort against a very well rounded Barcelona team that imo should win the final.

DROGBA #1.

we should have had numerous calls for penalties and i understand the frustration on drogba.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol should win the final. Please at least we attack. Chelsea didnt bother attacking hence why they lost. Depending on penalties won't win you a CL Title. It could win you a FA Cup final though.

Ill be going for everton haha. Lulz would be funny if out of the supposed big 4, only 1 of them win titles :grinning:

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
we will win the fa cup. We should be happy we put up a great and fighting effort against a very well rounded Barcelona team that imo should win the final.

DROGBA #1.

we should have had numerous calls for penalties and i understand the frustration on drogba.
only 1 was a legitimate penalty, money can't buy you history or dignity

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im surprised there wasnt a riot after the game by the chavs fans
MX Thursday 7th May

Furious Chelsea fans threw flags at officials and the Barca bench after fulltime.

lol

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Chelsea target young French Defender

Reports from France have claimed that Chelsea have put in a undisclosed offer for young French defender, Dennis Appiah.

At 17, he has been touted by the French media as the next Frank Lebouf as Appiah has won the UEFA U17 Best Central Defender in 2009.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
lol lampard pushed a I.Milan player into the side advertisements they were about to fight haha

chelsea 1 - 0 Inter Milan btw 30 mins gone

Drogba - 11 mins