Cheering for Jimmy and Bobcat

Status
Not open for further replies.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
So we missed out on the finals :(

It really doesn't bother me because we didn't deserve to play finals footy after the mid season slump our club has experienced. (Thanks KM)

BUT! I am still as psyched as ever for this weekends game, for me a good win this weekend is as important as ever for the future.

Obviously Bobcat deserves a big crowd and a big WIN!!

Secondly we want a good win in this game as this will give Jimmy Dymocks chances of being the deserved Canterbury coach of the future!

Comon Doggies fans lets get out there and rev up! Lets give back some of the passion that Bobcat has given us (dont forget his try saving tackle arguably won us the 2004 GF!!!) And Jimmy Dymock, the man that gave us some late hope and help prepare a team that showed us some footy that was worth paying the tickets and over priced food to witness!! lets get the team over the line and get him over the line in the race for the coaching role!

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
are you supposed to be the devil or something? "666" is a scary number... why not use 111 or 222 or even 999? if you wanted to be fancy you could use 000 in case of emergency? you know

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We can still get 9th by winning by 23+, so still the above and other reasons to play well.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
are you supposed to be the devil or something? "666" is a scary number... why not use 111 or 222 or even 999? if you wanted to be fancy you could use 000 in case of emergency? you know
maybe you could actually write something related to the post and not be a **** head.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I will be cheerin hard, also for the lower grades too.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We can still get 9th by winning by 23+, so still the above and other reasons to play well.
incorrect.. we win and we're ahead of the rabbits... remember dogs have 26 points and so do the rabbits..

we win and we're on 28 therefore rabbits drop to 10th.. ;)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
incorrect.. we win and we're ahead of the rabbits... remember dogs have 26 points and so do the rabbits..

we win and we're on 28 therefore rabbits drop to 10th.. ;)
Yeh true. lol. Well spotted.

Lets win anyway, send Ryan out at home with a big win. Give the fans something to look forward to next year.

If we win we won 5 of the last 7, which isnt a bad effort since we changed coach mid season and had key injuries like ennis and halatau

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Yeh true. lol. Well spotted.

Lets win anyway, send Ryan out at home with a big win. Give the fans something to look forward to next year.

If we win we won 5 of the last 7, which isnt a bad effort since we changed coach mid season and had key injuries like ennis and halatau
Exactly! 5 out of 7 should get Jimmy over the line. You can see the guys in the sheds before they run out that they just have more emotion and seem willing to play for their coach. When KM was coach every seem to walk around with their heads down and sort of just wanting to get it over and done with.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Exactly! 5 out of 7 should get Jimmy over the line. You can see the guys in the sheds before they run out that they just have more emotion and seem willing to play for their coach. When KM was coach every seem to walk around with their heads down and sort of just wanting to get it over and done with.
I think hes done enough for a 1 year shot. His "official" stats will say 5 wins 3 losses, but i dont count the loss the day after Moore quit, the team wasnt prepared by JD for that match, and Moore leaving would have had some impact on morale just a day after he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.