Chasing Luai

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Luai was hopeless at Origin level and shows he needs Cleary to hold his hand on the field.
He’s a shit C*#t and hopefully stays well away from us.
Cleary has Re-signed the blokes he wanted to keep.
Let's be honest, out of Cleary, Edwards and Ladyboy, you know why they only offered him 700k.

He is the least valuable out of the 3.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
That’s right mate. They’ve Re-signed a couple others too before locking down Luai.
He isn’t worth 700k anywhere in my opinion.
Panther thinks he's worth 700k to them (will probably rise to 800k before they give up on him). Panther are the best team in the competition. Most teams in the competition aren't going to be able to sign Luai for what he's worth, especially us being cellar dwellers. It's clear we need an experienced quality half, Luai is a top 3 five-eighth in the competition (interchange 2nd best with Walker depending on the month), and there are no "genuine" 7's on the market that fit what we need. I think it's a similar situation to Critta, who also isn't worth 825k anywhere.

Malla

Reaction score
Panther thinks he's worth 700k to them (will probably rise to 800k before they give up on him). Panther are the best team in the competition. Most teams in the competition aren't going to be able to sign Luai for what he's worth, especially us being cellar dwellers. It's clear we need an experienced quality half, Luai is a top 3 five-eighth in the competition (interchange 2nd best with Walker depending on the month), and there are no "genuine" 7's on the market that fit what we need. I think it's a similar situation to Critta, who also isn't worth 825k anywhere.
I think it makes sense for him to go Raiders. They probably have the most cap space and he’s just a good fit into their system with Wighton going.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Crichton is on the same money as Staggs, Farnworth, Manu, Holmes, etc. Around $800k is what the elite centres get these days.

The Panthers offer to Luai is totally reliant on what Cap space they have available. Which may well have nothing at all to do with what he’s worth.

Always a Bulldog

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Crichton is on the same money as Staggs, Farnworth, Manu, Holmes, etc. Around $800k is what the elite centres get these days.

The Panthers offer to Luai is totally reliant on what Cap space they have available. Which may well have nothing at all to do with what he’s worth.

Always a Bulldog
Luai as we all know is a bit of a larrikin but wouldn't be that bad if he was our larrikin :-)
He isn't a Cleary but has an X factor about him, plays halfback, listed as both 1/2 and 5/8.
The question is can he become a full time controlling halfback, Ciro and Gus should know.
If he can I would offer him a contract he can't say no to plus incentives.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it makes sense for him to go Raiders. They probably have the most cap space and he’s just a good fit into their system with Wighton going.
who fukin cares about the raiders....