Chase Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
if he was a car he'd be a commodore (always in having work done)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm really proud of how Klemmer stood by his mate in his time of need aswell, I know we lost pretty bad but that was a highlight for me seeing a mate be a mate.

Chase and his brother were thrown into first grade far too young and their bodies weren't conditioned so you are seeing the result of this. They both are skilled and would of been top players but poor decisions on their time to play first grade caused this issues sadly.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Storm hasnt "destroyed" anyone this year. We may lose but we will not get "destroyed", our defence is still good.
We got destroyed by parra and Canberra, why won't Storm destroy us too?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly, they have forwards who go hard, a kicking game and always try. Teams with that criteria dominate us straight away these days

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I really think Des is purposely fucking up our team before he moves back to Manly.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly, they have forwards who go hard, a kicking game and always try. Teams with that criteria dominate us straight away these days
Yep it's the same as last year, the second anyone stands up to our bully forward pack they roll over and get dominated.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I really think Des is purposely fucking up our team before he moves back to Manly.
Or...you know.. he might be tanking us with NSW sides around the corner. Play shit, don't get picked, win three on the trot in that period.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Or...you know.. he might be tanking us with NSW sides around the corner. Play shit, don't get picked, win three on the trot in that period.
I wish that was the case, we are just not as good as we think we are.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really proud of how Klemmer stood by his mate in his time of need aswell, I know we lost pretty bad but that was a highlight for me seeing a mate be a mate.

Chase and his brother were thrown into first grade far too young and their bodies weren't conditioned so you are seeing the result of this. They both are skilled and would of been top players but poor decisions on their time to play first grade caused this issues sadly.
That showed how tight our boys are!

Also agree with their age. He played for the kiwis at 17 years old.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Because we played so shit last night, we are guaranteed to smash who ever we face this week lol
Rd 3 - Parra smash us
Rd 4 - We smash Souths
Rd 5 - Raiders smash us

I hope we smash the Storm but can't see it happening.

Reaction score
takes alot of guts to keep aiming up when the injury odds are stacked against you, Chase is all heart. hopefully he just rolls with the punches and gets fit again, he's a quality player

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You and I have a different view on what detroy is then. What we did to Souths or what the Cows did to the Rorters and Drags is what I consider being "destroyed". Parra beat us, it was easy but it wasnt "destroyed" by any means. With all the ball the Raiders had in the first half they should have destroyed us but we went into half time at 2 tries to 1. Then 1 try all in the second, theres being when we were down to 12. Dont get me wrong we were comprhensively outplayed but i dont think we were "destroyed" at all.

Add that in with Melbourne playing the weakest teams to start the year and havnt looked impressive at all. Scrapped by the Dragons, Scrapped by the Warriors when the Warriors were tripe, Scrapped by the KNights LOL, looked shite against the Sharks and beat the Tits.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fair enough bro, I'm just more harsh than you are.

Both scorelines flattered us tbh we were never in both games. In my eyes if you dominate and nullify a team after 5 mins you destroyed them.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's the game after the Storm that I'm worried about

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fair enough bro, I'm just more harsh than you are.

Both scorelines flattered us tbh we were never in both games. In my eyes if you dominate and nullify a team after 5 mins you destroyed them.
Allgood brother. Yea the socres did flatter us, but a little credit must be given to our defence it kept us in the games we were never really in.

Status
Not open for further replies.