Rumour Charlie Staines x Burton?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he came on minimum wage for a year, why not give him a crack?

It’s either that or give Averillo next year at FB to see how he goes, for mine he’s another Mbye.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he came on minimum wage for a year, why not give him a crack?

It’s either that or give Averillo next year at FB to see how he goes, for mine he’s another Mbye.
Im with a lot of the others, he’s not what we need. We’ve still got Allen on the books for next year, we’re paying some freight for Nic Cotric as well next year as well as Averillo… that’s close to a 800k or so tied up between them 3 blokes alone

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know what the fuss is all about...
Let's face it, if Gus and CC believe Staines or any other player has the potential to be special,
Then we have to trust their judgment, after all they are the trusted professionals aren't they ?
We have a cap and several positions to fill some urgent more then others,
let's all hope the best is achieved.
If they fail then and only then we can whinge :laughing:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we were to get Staines, we would have continually downgraded our fullbacks since Meaney.
Meaney > Allan > Averillo > Staines...

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we were to get Staines, we would have continually downgraded our fullbacks since Meaney.
Meaney > Allan > Averillo > Staines...
I dont think he'd play fullback.. i think it would be because penrith dont want him and he would rather follow ciraldo than go anywhere else... if he were to come
Currently we have a spot on the wing with kiraz moving to the centres

Burto2foxxy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Staines is currently in talks with the West Tigers, he won’t be coming to the dogs. Don’t think he would be a good fit for the squad anyways.