Not open for further replies.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
How funny and brutal is it

Mike Tyson looks so crazy in it

G

Gladiator.

Funny you mention it I've been watching it. It is pretty hilarious a few are ripping Mike a new one.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty creepy, though, seeing Tyson laugh about the fact he's a rap*st.

I realise people like to laugh at their fault and weaknesses. Hell, the whole show was poking fun at Sheen's womanising and massive drug intake. Still - when your main "personality quirk" is beating the hell out of then raping a beauty queen...?

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they roasted tyson more then charlie lol, it was funny as hell, but i didnt like dat little miss piggys twin sister in the silver dress who took shots at charlies kids, thats uncalled for, its roasting charlie, not his kids, and as for tyson, i didnt understand a word he said, he looked like he was off his head, and charlie himself was funny to, i wish they'd show the other celeb roasts on normal tv. but its good to see charlie looking healthier and happier, hope he stays sober, if not for himself, then for his family and kids especially.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
"Charlie, you are just like Bruce Willis. You were both big in the 80's and now your old slots are being filled by Ashton Kutcher"

^^that line f*cking killed my life. Died.Of.Laughter

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Charlie, you are just like Bruce Willis. You were both big in the 80's and now your old slots are being filled by Ashton Kutcher"

^^that line f*cking killed my life. Died.Of.Laughter
hahahaha, i liked dat line umm "how much crack can charlie sheen smoke in onenight (or sumthin like dat) ??? enough to kill 2 and a half men" lol that was funny 2

Status
Not open for further replies.