Charity Shield live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
The dogs led 18-0 and just won against canberra LOL
24-16

Wooden spoon for the dogs this year again the score line confirms it, the dogs dont have any attack or will they be a threat against the good teams
this was a charity shield thread mate ;)

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao @ anyone that backed st george

souths always fire up for the charity shield

C

chipandchase

i thought both teams did not show a great deal last night.
both teams are definately not top4 or premiership chances thats for sure.
the bennett influence may get the dragons in the top8 but i cant see souths or dragons causing much problems this year.
it really is an open comp this year, we need some of the young players to come through and stand up, if we can get the likes of Idris, Barba, Kite etc to have big years, then i think we can challenge this year

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
It was commentated on by Fox Sports reporters which I found weird, and had Fox Sports adds...hmmmm OH well Russell Crowe got his wish.

It was a scrappy and crappy game from the Dragons I wanna know what old man Bennett had to say
wayne bennett no comment no comment

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
i thought the refs were pretty sh!t last night but that may be due to the fact that i go for st george and that they lost :p

quite an annoying game to watch, our players seemed to be all over the place. Oh well, just a trial after all ;)

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was commentated on by Fox Sports reporters which I found weird, and had Fox Sports adds...hmmmm OH well Russell Crowe got his wish.

It was a scrappy and crappy game from the Dragons I wanna know what old man Bennett had to say
Bennett was pretty gracious. His last comment was Rabbits played well and he also said the Dragons needed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.