Not open for further replies.
B

Ben Godberts.

me and reni jnr where supposed to bash dogaholic but he never showed

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah hun, i was going to buzz you but I wasnt allowed in your section i was going to meet dogaholic too.
Some leb chick gave me and my half way seats for $10 each so we went where those seats were. lol
I couldnt believe my luck with the tickets
Aww ffs!!

We could have met up at halftime! I would have crawled to your section :love:

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Aww ffs!!

We could have met up at halftime! I would have crawled to your section :love:
I will be going to the game if they have one at shark park this year. I will burn your photo shop today too bunny boo

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
i squat 420 kgs and reni jnr can barely fit into his singlet, do you really wanna step up big boy
LOL!!!
Man can be a massive orgy of big muscles flying everywhere!! I heard dogaholic squats 700kg so you're in trouble!!

B

Ben Godberts.

yeah grams.
I got rami he didnt meet up with you because he has busy with me, there i said it

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
yeah grams.
I got rami he didnt meet up with you because he has busy with me, there i said it
I know who rami loves more. You're clutching at anything now. Just face it, I'm sexier!!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had the horn sitting in the Kennel (hope i didnt annoy anyone with my constant horn blowing, just think it adds to the atmospere), my bro had a whistle next to me, we blew out a few tunes. I even played the rocky theme with my horn, lol.

Also i havnt had any trouble with security, so everyone should start bring horns, whistles etc......even clickety-clackers

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
me and reni jnr where supposed to bash dogaholic but he never showed
Dogaholic met me and we've sparred viciously in here before. I'll give him credit he's no coward and he even wants to meet up for a beer at the Club. I'll make sure it happens after GJM returns from the USA.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
I thought Ace was very disappointing last night. Didn't really get the crowd going. It was like he got his 18 and is just content with that.

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
i gotta say.... the sharks fans were quite loud even tho they only had a small bunch

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
yeah they kinda were but we couldnt understand what they were sayin lol...at least with us you could understand lol....im sure archer heard us loud n clear bahahaha

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
Its just ANZ enough said. I heard it on Fox sports though.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Good stuff kennel. We could hear it over from captains club section. I thought i heard a few new chants. LOL

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
You guys are forgetting there were only 9000 people at the game last night.

We at the kennel tried as hard as we could. I screamed my lungs out but we failed to get a response from everyone else outside the kennel. I dont think we did too bad last night. Archer heard us for sure lol

We also had some of our lead cheermen not attend (Jaybee and ByRd)
Hey it aint my fault lol o had my footy game last night so couldnt make it but good to see that you guys tried hard and did alright but dont worry ill be there next time

Status
Not open for further replies.