Channel 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
You must have the standard box because we can get all through our foxtel HD box.
Some unit blocks and areas can't run free to air through any Foxtel box even if it's HD. It's the set up from the street I was told.

I had HD and had to switch my TV channel every time I wanted FTA. Pain in the bum.

First world problems haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some unit blocks and areas can't run free to air through any Foxtel box even if it's HD. It's the set up from the street I was told.

I had HD and had to switch my TV channel every time I wanted FTA. Pain in the bum.

First world problems haha
Satellite Fox = no FTA HD
Cable Fox = FTA HD

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I got satellite fox.
No FTA channels (except sbs and abc) at all.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I watched a game of Rugby Union a couple months back on Fox and the commentary Audio had issues so it was just the ref Audio really. It was one of the best games of footy ive watched in a long time. Heard all the explainations of every call, talks with the players. Was great.
Wish Fox would Implement this like they used to have the "red Button" to select views.
Very enjoyable.
CCC, if this gets implemented at Foxtel, please call me and we can organise some sort of compensation :-)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched a game of Rugby Union a couple months back on Fox and the commentary Audio had issues so it was just the ref Audio really. It was one of the best games of footy ive watched in a long time. Heard all the explainations of every call, talks with the players. Was great.
Wish Fox would Implement this like they used to have the "red Button" to select views.
Very enjoyable.
CCC, if this gets implemented at Foxtel, please call me and we can organise some sort of compensation :grinning:
They had the same thing with the NRL last season. For a full half the commentary audio didn't work so all your heard were the crowds, the ref and a bit of the players yelling at each other. Like watching a classic game at the match. It was great.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking hell! Wtf is with that fat fuck? Who dug up his great grandmother and bukkaked her? Could he be more depressed post game? Please tell me more about Manly's injuries...

Even my missus, who knows shit all about footy, asked what his problem is.

And I won't even start on that coke head. Apparently you can score a try with the side of your wrist.... **** needs to go rack up some more.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't worry bout channel 9 , fckn fox no better.
I tell ya I can't stand Hindmarsh, he the biggest dog hater out... Used to like him until seen him on tv awhile back with his missis being a real prick to her and putting her on show.
Noticed more and more his sideways dig at dogs and now just can't even listen to the fucking flop

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Instead of "Commentator", they should be referred to as "Criticizers"

~c.

Status
Not open for further replies.