Channel 9- on Frank Pritchard and des hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was the expectation back then. Obviously healing quicker than expected. I'd say a couple of weeks away.
Good stuff!

How fit is he at the moment? I hope he hasn't adopted the Kas diet.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good stuff!

How fit is he at the moment? I hope he hasn't adopted the Kas diet.
Last time I saw frankie was at the Easter show. At the time he said he was gone the season. He's recovered better than expected. You should ask Godberts. He's in the know.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
He may not play this week but it would be good if he can come back this year at all, AND play well. It will be a task, he hasnt played in a long time.
At the very least he can be on the bench. We often have one player on the bench who plays fewer minutes. If Frank could come on and have an impact for just a short period to start with I'd be happy with that

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last time I saw frankie was at the Easter show. At the time he said he was gone the season. He's recovered better than expected. You should ask Godberts. He's in the know.
Bahahaha!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How can you keep as fit as someone as Big Kas? Is it 3 or 4 kebabs a day? PLEASE SHARE YOUR SECRET SAMMY!
I assume kebabs are fairly healthy. As long as you dont kill them with sauce / cheese. They bloody taste good, thats for sure!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was actually training with the NSW cup side. So I'd say he's still a couple of weeks away.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you still have your connections with the players or not anymore since you don't own the chicken shop anymore?

Oh and btw, the shop has gone to sh!t since you stopped running it...
To be honest I've tried to keep a distance. I want to enjoy the game without knowing all the politics and speculation that goes on.

You're not the first to mention about the shop. Sad to see as the business had a lot of potential. We sold out as my wife gave birth to our first child and she's now a stay at home mum

C

choice

I said this six weeks ago but i'm a troll apparently
That's abit unfair, I asked him when I saw in the members about that time, so you weren't lieing brother.
it is a shame on here when people try to shoot you done just so they can look good.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL@the kennel.

We have experts and insiders, yet if you paid attention not long after Frank injured himself you'd have known he was always a chance of coming back just before the finals. I'm sure I posted it here btw.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Will be back soon, at the Tigers game he told me he thought he would be good to go in 4-5 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.