Channel 9 better keep it secrect if Gallop....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They kinda gave it away by showing all the Dragons players remaining on the field and posing in front of the crowd. After the whistle they should've cut to the build-up of the Dogs game.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard oki jubilee Kogarah ground announcer give the score over on 9 in the background.

Pretty pissed off with it.

****ing 9!
yep, heard it also, wasnt 9's fault, was scumbag announcer at kogarah

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
yeah but there is a 7 second delay so surely they can do something about that...
really annoyed me!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
as soon as they showed the dragons fans staying and the team hanging around then i knew the result

watching the dogs game was just on performances and to hope they made it respectable

but thats my punishment for not going i guess

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
tbh i rather not have it tbh...would be sweet but its lets pressure on us, we have enough on us without noddy imo

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
tbh i rather not have it tbh...would be sweet but its lets pressure on us, we have enough on us without noddy imo
And it looks like we're going to face the Knights as I think they'll beat the Panthers. Which means we avoid the Eels and it also means we are more likely to win and get through to week 3 automatically which will be good as it will be one less game for us without Kimmorley.

DoggyDawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And it looks like we're going to face the Knights as I think they'll beat the Panthers. Which means we avoid the Eels and it also means we are more likely to win and get through to week 3 automatically which will be good as it will be one less game for us without Kimmorley.
you are right... its a blessing in disguise...

the dogs need to learn from their mistakes tonight, harden up for the knights and get to week 3!!!! knights at ANZ stadium.. i like our chances...

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you are right... its a blessing in disguise...

the dogs need to learn from their mistakes tonight, harden up for the knights and get to week 3!!!! knights at ANZ stadium.. i like our chances...
True but i liked our chances tonight aswell :(

Status
Not open for further replies.