Changing Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisy boo

bloo & wyte.
Reaction score
hey guys..

i was just wondering if any of you's had to change schools during high school? ive recently moved from a performing arts school to a academically selective school and BOY is it different. im finding it tough and id really like to return to my old school coz i miss my old dumb friends. not that i dont like my new smart friends but yeh. i dont know many ppl, i dont no my way around, the work is harder, the teachers hav no personality etc.. wat should i do??

cheers guys

C

Cookie^Monstah

yep.
hated it.
but oh well life goes on, i aint complaining now. once u finish skool u probly wont even see them again....then again thats only if u live in sydney.

NrlChick

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tbh the only time ive changed schools was going from primary school to secondary school

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
doesnt matter after school you realise your friends arnt really your friends

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i havent changed and wouldnt want to,
many of my friends ended up changing schools so i can only tell you this, after school you will make new friends at university and at your work...etc rarely people you would talk to by the time you are 20 and over will be your school friends...although today you can still keep in contact with your friends on msn, phone etc...

you might not like your new school at the moment, but slowly, slowly you will get used to it...

C

Cookie^Monstah

Quaid said:
doesnt matter after school you realise your friends arnt really your friends
lol! its a bit hard to get that through to some people... :whacky: ;)

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
watch mean girls it will teach you everything you need to know plus it's fun! d(^.^)b

T

TdoggBulldog

just have cool hair, cool shoes and a cool school bag...

thats going to be my plan....

and if it doesn't work.. im ****ed then, as I dont make friends easy....

H

Hazmak

Show up naked with food...that should do the trick for the guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.