Changes

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can imagine ethan in had only a few matches in NSW cup & was solid but not particularly impressive.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would argue that Skelton playing FG is fake news. Could be a smokescreen, but Mason said on the round preview levels podcast that Skelton has all the talent in the world, but won't get a run until he gets better defensively and buys into the system.

Says he's a good kid and doing extras, however also mentioned that sometimes you can be the best trainer but it never translates to the field, sometimes you just dont have what it takes.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I would argue that Skelton playing FG is fake news. Could be a smokescreen, but Mason said on the round preview levels podcast that Skelton has all the talent in the world, but won't get a run until he gets better defensively and buys into the system.

Says he's a good kid and doing extras, however also mentioned that sometimes you can be the best trainer but it never translates to the field, sometimes you just dont have what it takes.
I gotta ask but how the fuck is Okunbor buying into the system with his defensive input. Certainly doesn’t look like it at all and he never will.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score

It's also hard to train to tackle when defensively in the seven's game you are doing quick releases cause the defender is generally submitting pretty fast to get the ball into a ruck situation, or you are pushing backwards to try and buy time for other guys to come over and assist. Learning a totally new style when that's what you were doing for ages is tough.