Changes for next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our biggest issue this year has been Foran and Lichaa.

All our forwards have copped a flogging on here and more often than not they have done the job required this year to get us into a winning position. Our forwards smashed the Roosters and how many possessions did we have in their 20?

We had plenty of ball in the oppositions 20 against the Rabbits & Panthers and we did not capitalize.

Tolman use to frustrate the shit out of us on the 4th and this year there hasnt been many forwards touching the ball in the oppositions 20. Whenever we have scored from the 20 it has been Mbye coming in and making an overlap for someone to stroll over.

Dragons had nothing the past couple of years up until Ben Hunt came over and Matt Dufty being promoted to 1st grade.

Foran should be the general and demand the ball in the oppositions 20 by moving and lurking around both sides of the ruck, but he is camped on the right side of the ruck. Maloney was everywhere against us and so far the top teams like Tigers, Storm & Warriors have their halves linking up and lurking all over the park. Forans body cannot handle it just like Hodkos body. Dont want to even start with Lichaa
Foran can become the General. But he cant do it on his own. All good halfs have had a good 5/8. Foran doesnt have one.
JMK needs to move to hooker. Half would logically be Frawley or Cleeland.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran can become the General. But he cant do it on his own. All good halfs have had a good 5/8. Foran doesnt have one.
JMK needs to move to hooker. Half would logically be Frawley or Cleeland.
Absolute rubbish.

Foran does not need another half so he can lurk around both sides of the ruck. Maloney showed him up the other night, and Michael Morgan did a great job last year without JT.

Foran is not a rookie, he is a broken seasoned veteran.

Young halves like Cleary & Brooks need good experienced halves. Mbye needed help last year.

Ash Taylor needs help but he aint getting that from Elgey or Cartwright.

Foran was partnered with Shaun Johnson last year and did sfa because his body was breaking down.

For some reason the Kennel is of the opinion that our rehab unit has some magic potion they sprinkle on Foran to make him brand new.

Foran is done and dusted just like Hodkinson and what Matty Bowen encountered with injuries. Its a shame because Foran has a great footballing brain and is a tough nugget, but he is at the age where he should be at his prime and unfortunately he is not.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh my bad brother. Didn't know about his condition. Maybe he can help Pay? Like a coaches coach? Lol

PS Speaking of Daniel, what's that dud doing now?
I know he was working with the refs but I think he may have gone back to England this year. Not sure. Chris is on the board anyway so he can talk to Pay any time he likes.....

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am praying I do not have to look at Feastwoods Ass crack every time he gets up off the ground this week, Lichaa and Holland dropped and i do care who Dean uses to replace these 3 losers either as they could not be any worse TBH

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anybody have a clue if Martin will be playing? If Martin goes into second row and Jackson goes to look with jmk coming on for hooker I swear pays probably reading the kennels posts lmaoooo

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anybody have a clue if Martin will be playing? If Martin goes into second row and Jackson goes to look with jmk coming on for hooker I swear pays probably reading the kennels posts lmaoooo
Lock **

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay will put Frawley at 6 and JMK will either be 17 or left right out

Martin possibly in for Fine I guess

What the fk does Toomaga need to do to get a start?

Brown is in form too

I thought the whole idea of performing consistently in reserve grade is to replace out of form struggling players in first grade (or injury)

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we should promote some of our SG ball players into the top grade.
A reward for making the GF this weekend and showing pride in our jersey.
These guys have dug deep and won against all the odds against higher
Ranked teams.
Why not Fitler played at 16. Lol

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute rubbish.

Foran does not need another half so he can lurk around both sides of the ruck. Maloney showed him up the other night, and Michael Morgan did a great job last year without JT.

Foran is not a rookie, he is a broken seasoned veteran.

Young halves like Cleary & Brooks need good experienced halves. Mbye needed help last year.

Ash Taylor needs help but he aint getting that from Elgey or Cartwright.

Foran was partnered with Shaun Johnson last year and did sfa because his body was breaking down.

For some reason the Kennel is of the opinion that our rehab unit has some magic potion they sprinkle on Foran to make him brand new.

Foran is done and dusted just like Hodkinson and what Matty Bowen encountered with injuries. Its a shame because Foran has a great footballing brain and is a tough nugget, but he is at the age where he should be at his prime and unfortunately he is not.
Was watching him last week. He.. had a quad tear. It’s pretty obvious to the naked eye as one quad was a lot bigger than the other.

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'd sadly drop both Montoya and big Danny.
Too many mistakes from him and Montoya has lost his mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.