centre

Chriso86

Waterboy
Reaction score
do we take a shot at naden, and see if schoupp is ready next year, and keep cotric on wing, makes cheap centres leaving money for front row and 9, or money to take shot at paps/Grant, thoughts?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup he’s worth a shot. Linking up with TBAZ again who will get the best out of him if this happened.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
do we take a shot at naden, and see if schoupp is ready next year, and keep cotric on wing, makes cheap centres leaving money for front row and 9, or money to take shot at paps/Grant, thoughts?
I don’t think we need to go big on the fowards, I reckon we just need Afoa?
1.papnenhuazeeeen
2.addo carr
3.naden
4. Schoooooop
5. Cotric
6.burton
7.flannn
8. Thommo
9.grant
10.hethrington
11.elliot
12.doory
13. Topine
14. Averillo
15.Afoa
16.atoni
17.j Jackson

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
1.papnenhuazeeeen
2.addo carr
3.naden
4. Schoooooop
5. Cotric
6.burton
7.flannn
8. Thommo
9.grant
10.hethrington
11.elliot
12.doory
13. Topine
14. Averillo
15.Afoa
16.atoni
17.j Jackson
Grant????
Jackson is on $750k a season and you have him on the bench behind Topine?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I really don’t understand how a players pay comes into it. You pick your best 17 each week, regardless of salary. Andrew Fifita for example is rumored to be on $800k and he is in reserves. Same with the $1M Milford
You're joking right?
It doesn't matter how much you're paying a player!!
What bollocks.....if you are paying big bucks any club needs to get value from that player.
Jackson is the club captain and will be in the starting 13 whenever fully fit in 2021, 2022 & 2023 any suggestion to the contrary is naive.

Last edited:

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're joking right?
It doesn't matter how much you paying a player!!
What bollocks.....if you are paying big bucks any club needs to get value from that player.
Jackson is the club captain and will be in the starting 13 whenever fully fit in 2021, 2022 & 2023 any suggestion to the contrary is naive.
Not joking at all. Going by your logic just because we are paying Napa $600k per season he is entitled to be starting ahead of all other forwards? You pick your best 17.. not based on pay cheque

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not joking at all. Going by your logic just because we are paying Napa $600k per season he is entitled to be starting ahead of all other forwards? You pick your best 17.. not based on pay cheque
Why is Napa constantly selected then.....Napa is absolute shit, a useless pustule. Yet who are our starting props this weekend again?

Also Jackson is not Napa.

And the two examples you are quoting is being done to force those guys out early if possible.

It does happen like Greg Eastwood with us. He finished this career in reserve grade but it's very unusual.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.papnenhuazeeeen
2.addo carr
3.naden
4. Schoooooop
5. Cotric
6.burton
7.flannn
8. Thommo
9.grant
10.hethrington
11.elliot
12.doory
13. Topine
14. Averillo
15.Afoa
16.atoni
17.j Jackson
The forwards aren’t good enough. We need a big build.

Best backine in the world plays off the go forward created by the forwards. The D starts in the middle.

Take a look at Rodzllla’s you tube ‘How the Bulldogs used to conduct Business’.

All about forwards - intimidation and dishing out pain in D and urgent ferocity in go forward.
When our backs get the ball we want the opposition in pain and on the back foot blowing air trying to get back quick enough.

Last edited:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A No brainer.. especially with duds weve persisted with for too long now..

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The forwards aren’t good enough. We need a big build.

Best backine in the world plays off the go forward created by the forwards. The D starts in the middle.

Take a look at Rodzllla’s you tube ‘How the Bulldogs used to conduct Business’.

All about forwards - intimidation and dishing out pain in D and urgent ferocity in go forward.
When our backs get the ball we want the opposition in pain and on the back foot blowing air trying to get back quick enough.
Ok let’s say we put haas in for hethrington, move him to the bench and put atoni into the reserves

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's all well and good having good centres and outside backs, but I have absolutely no trust at all in Flannagan's ability to get it to them when they need it, he's shown no signs of having any idea. Burton I do have trust in, he actually looks like a modern footballer, hopefully Burton plays both sides next year....

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
1.papnenhuazeeeen
2.addo carr
3.naden
4. Schoooooop
5. Cotric
6.burton
7.flannn
8. Thommo
9.grant
10.hethrington
11.elliot
12.doory
13. Topine
14. Averillo
15.Afoa
16.atoni
17.j Jackson
Sorry disagree, now im not saying overspend on borderline FGers but we need someone to help thompson, and damaging edge runners

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry disagree, now im not saying overspend on borderline FGers but we need someone to help thompson, and damaging edge runners
Ye I was thinking haas in for hetho, hetho to the bench and atoni to the reserves

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
t
1.papnenhuazeeeen
2.addo carr
3.naden
4. Schoooooop
5. Cotric
6.burton
7.flannn
8. Thommo
9.grant
10.hethrington
11.elliot
12.doory
13. Topine
14. Averillo
15.Afoa
16.atoni
17.j Jackson
unfortunately papenhausen doesn't play for us, I doubt he will leave the storm, they will want to keep him and he will want to stay

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really don’t understand how a players pay comes into it. You pick your best 17 each week, regardless of salary. Andrew Fifita for example is rumored to be on $800k and he is in reserves. Same with the $1M Milford
100%