Celebrity Name Game

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Has anyone watched this show? They have to have the worst type of 'Celebs' every - even worse than I'm a Celebrity, Get me outta here' - I have absolutely no idea who most of them are. They had Beau Ryan on one time LOL. He's a celebrity? All these other niff nuffs they have are freaking no names. Some famous chefs, authors, goggle-box staff, real housewives of Melbourne... ON WHAT PLANET ARE THEY CELEBRITIES???

You know what the real funny thing is? Yes 'celebrity' chef George Calombaris was one of the 'celebrities' on the show... and what do I see this morning on MSN???

upload_2019-7-18_7-54-17.png

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There have been about 4 people who I class as minor celebrities on the show. VERY minor. They spam that show like it's the future of the network and has to succeed.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their the only celebrities channel 10 could afford.

Be fair they are celebrities within their own family.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Their the only celebrities channel 10 could afford.

Be fair they are celebrities within their own family.
Actually I think within their own family, that's where they would not be celebrities because they know who they really are lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
There have been about 4 people who I class as minor celebrities on the show. VERY minor. They spam that show like it's the future of the network and has to succeed.
Pointless was bad... like... really really bad. They should've kept Family Feud. If they wanted a change, Wheel of Fortune would've done just fine!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pointless was bad... like... really really bad. They should've kept Family Feud. If they wanted a change, Wheel of Fortune would've done just fine!
All game shows are pretty annoying to me. Usually the hosts are the root of the problem. I can't stand Andrew O'Keefe or grant denya. They keep getting recycled into new shows. Deal or no Deal was my most hated show. Pointless didn't come close to being as bad as these shows to me. But the host wasn't annoying.

I tend not to watch a lot of game shows anyway. If that's all that's on my tv isn't on.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
All game shows are pretty annoying to me. Usually the hosts are the root of the problem. I can't stand Andrew O'Keefe or grant denya. They keep getting recycled into new shows. Deal or no Deal was my most hated show. Pointless didn't come close to being as bad as these shows to me. But the host wasn't annoying.

I tend not to watch a lot of game shows anyway. If that's all that's on my tv isn't on.
I can't stand how gake and pretentious Andrew is.

I seen his dad give an interview on a crime show, I couldn't believe it was Andrew O'Keefes dad?

He seemed so humble and down to Earth.
Can't believe he was a judge either with his attitude.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What sort of celebrities do you expect on this show? A Hemsworth brother?

You really do watch some crap, man.....lol

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It should be called

"I'm a washed up has-been desperate to cling to any sort of lime light, see if you can remember me and don't vote me out as I need this gig"

Wahesh

Reaction score
I watch Real Housewives of Greenacre at 6!
I watch the 5:00pm news so can't watch news again at 6:00pm. The stuff on the FTA extra channels are shyte, I don't have Pay TV (not do I plan on getting it), and Netflix takes place later in the evening.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I watch the 5:00pm news so can't watch news again at 6:00pm. The stuff on the FTA extra channels are shyte, I don't have Pay TV (not do I plan on getting it), and Netflix takes place later in the evening.
Frasier reruns on Peach, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on ABC me or Monty Python (if you can wait til; 6.15) would all be better options.... even Friends reruns would beat that shyte .....although Monty Python isn't on every night....you're welcome haha

Wahesh

Reaction score
Frasier reruns on Peach, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on ABC me or Monty Python (if you can wait til; 6.15) would all be better options.... even Friends reruns would beat that shyte .....although Monty Python isn't on every night....you're welcome haha
Dude, the only one I'd feel interested in is TMNT - but these new episodes they have are lame. Nothing beats the late 80s/early 90s ones.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Dude, the only one I'd feel interested in is TMNT - but these new episodes they have are lame. Nothing beats the late 80s/early 90s ones.
Watch Frasier then.....it's a classic! Hahaha admit it.... secretly you like this show :P

Wahesh

Reaction score
Watch Frasier then.....it's a classic! Hahaha admit it.... secretly you like this show :P
Fraser no actually. I was never really interested in it. I preferred Becker though with Ted Danson. That show turned shit in season 5 though. Season 6 was even worse.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fraser no actually. I was never really interested in it. I preferred Becker though with Ted Danson. That show turned shit in season 5 though. Season 6 was even worse.
Lol your prerogative, man ..... but Frasier was a clever and very funny show.... much better than watching Grant Denyer and a bunch of D listers acting like silly gits :P

Becker was ok....ran out of steam pretty quickly, I think......

Anyway, I still think you kind of enjoy watching shows like this name game thing so you can complain about how crap they are....lol

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The word celebrity is used too much these days.

Also read the other day The Amazing Race Australia is coming back to Channel 10.