Carl Webb eyes big move south

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
do i have to say it again? you want to stop the ******** behaviour at your club, and you want to sign one of the bigger morons?
he's dead lazy, and only plays well when he wants rep honours!!!
so i was right by calling him a boof head

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
If we get Webb and Lima, we should really look at letting Hickey, Armit and Morrin go..

I don't think we'd re-sign Cleal either if thats the case..
Agree with ya there.
What about Douglas from the sharks? is he off contract?

Should get Blair as well, play webb in the backrow:
10.BLAIR
9.SULLIVAN
8.LIMA
11.RYAN
12.WEBB
13.SBW

14.TSOLOUS
15.KOUPS
16.LEE T
17.HOOKER( MAYBE DEGOIS)

We should wait till next year & go hard for Jennings & Cronk

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
Agree with ya there.
What about Douglas from the sharks? is he off contract?

Should get Blair as well, play webb in the backrow:
10.BLAIR
9.SULLIVAN
8.LIMA
11.RYAN
12.WEBB
13.SBW

14.TSOLOUS
15.KOUPS
16.LEE T
17.HOOKER( MAYBE DEGOIS)

We should wait till next year & go hard for Jennings & Cronk
so give up on all current players and buy superstars??? might aswell call ourselves roosters...

if anything get rid of Morrin, Cleal should defenatly stay... Hickey is getting better week by week, just needs alittle more fitness then he should be right. As for Armit he is exactly the same as the guy he replaced (Price) might not have the fancy footwork BUT he gets the meters for us when needed.

W

Winitastic

Iv'e always been a fan of Carl Webb, but the one thing I don't like about him is the fact he is very incosistant. Yes I know he is a better payer than, Hickey, Armit, Cleal, but he can pay like those guys for sometimes up to a month. I think spending all that money on him would be a waste. He can be very agressive, yes but seems to only be pumped up for the big games.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The day I see Carl Webb in a non qld team jersey, I will most likely vomit and contemplate a sex change (or something drastic like that lol).

He IS qld!!!!

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
The day I see Carl Webb in a non qld team jersey, I will most likely vomit and contemplate a sex change (or something drastic like that lol).

He IS qld!!!!
Just like seeing Wendell Sailor/Lote Tiquiri/Matt Rogers in a Warratahs Jersey (FMD I just about spewed when that happened).

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
so give up on all current players and buy superstars??? might aswell call ourselves roosters...

if anything get rid of Morrin, Cleal should defenatly stay... Hickey is getting better week by week, just needs alittle more fitness then he should be right. As for Armit he is exactly the same as the guy he replaced (Price) might not have the fancy footwork BUT he gets the meters for us when needed.
Got plenty of cash & all 3 are great players, gotta make the tough decisions sooner or later

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Id look to get 2 good props, and 2 backs.
Id prefer Boyd to Micheals.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer blooding talent..

Seriously, if Moore is like Folkes...we are damn near screwed..

big joe

Waterboy
Reaction score
carl webb is a tuff forward and will bring the strength and attitude needed to put us back up there with the best.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WEBB to the dogs would be awesome!...he has untapped potential!
webb is big,aggressive and would be a perfect leader for our young forwards,tsoulos,leaeno,kite,nathan,and other props in the club.if you look at the rorters they have the young props on fire because of the ******** and o mealey.david shillington was a ***** but now hes playing out of his skin...you think he played like this last year.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would be a great buy, Imagine our side with Webb and Lima.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
at least a new coach can try new things.i think moore will be very keen to add his personal touch.lets not forget dymock is back so we may get over the hill yet.

M

mofo sixx

1 million over 3 seasons for a 27 y/old prop, you gotta be kidding!

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
webb is a doggies type of player , would be perfect to fill the hole left by shrek.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer blooding talent..

Seriously, if Moore is like Folkes...we are damn near screwed..
Would be a great buy, Imagine our side with Webb and Lima.
thats all we need.we can get both if quick.webbs power and limas fast hit ups would add starch to the pack...and just bring in our junior props.if you have seen kite than you know we have players who will be ready soon.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
1 million over 3 seasons for a 27 y/old prop, you gotta be kidding!

Why. The majority of props are just starting to mature at that age. It's actually great timing.

There may be other concerns with Webb but age is definitely not one of them.

H

harryharris

We need to instill fear back into the pack- Webb has got that presence to scare the opposition- get him down hear.

M

mofo sixx

webb is a doggies type of player , would be perfect to fill the hole left by shrek.
yea we have a whole truck load of dencorub left over that O'Mealey didnt use, Webb would be the perfect guy to step in with his broken down battering ram body & use it to relieve his aches and pains

Status
Not open for further replies.