Car Help. Trading in the DD-Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well hellllooo...

so for a while now, ive been thinking about trading in my 08 corolla for perhaps a series 2 holden cruz... i like the cruz because its pretty and i know absolutely nothing about the specifics.

A couple of people are telling me that i'd be downgrading if i buy a holden??

What are your thoughts.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
holden = ****house

After a year or two it will eventually break down lol

And to repair them isnt cheap

Stick with anything buy holden or ford lol

Look good but cheap ****, they focus on the look of it to suck people in lol, they do it good

G

Gladiator.

holden = ****house

Look good but cheap ****, they focus on the look of it to suck people in lol, they do it good
One of the most reliable vehicles with the cheapest parts?

If anything DD get a Ford, last forever and you rarely have any problems.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Holdens, decades of tough road cars have nothing to prove, if you buy a Cruz you will get warranty if it's new enough, or buy a VN SS or VR Clubsport.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
2 posts ago you were implying that Ford is sh*t?

Ford is best bang for your buck, cheapest to maintain, reliable as f*ck and have grunt.
If i was to choose id chose ford braz.

from the cars ive seen for ford and comparing it to a while back when we had ford, ford have made more inroads. probs depedns on everyone experiences. we had 2 holdens and they were **** fell to pieces after a while. never had a ford but driven in a lot of hire cars/rented cars due to repairs on holden, they were heaps good, and know a few who have ford, seem pretty good compared to holden. as ageneral rule usually stay away from those cars lol tho

and go with chrysler, mazda, subaru, toyato aurion i rate hektik car if u want one for family tina if ur planning on getting pregs :p

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
At the end of the day opinions are made from what you have experienced, im sure all car have their goods and bads just a bit of luck

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing is cheaper to maintain than a holden VS Ecotec V6, change the oil and put in some injector cleaner and they will punch away from the lights quicker than most sixes.

G

Gladiator.

If i was to choose id chose ford braz.

from the cars ive seen for ford and comparing it to a while back when we had ford, ford have made more inroads. probs depedns on everyone experiences. we had 2 holdens and they were **** fell to pieces after a while. never had a ford but driven in a lot of hire cars/rented cars due to repairs on holden, they were heaps good, and know a few who have ford, seem pretty good compared to holden. as ageneral rule usually stay away from those cars lol tho

and go with chrysler, mazda, subaru, toyato aurion i rate hektik car if u want one for family tina if ur planning on getting pregs :p
My cousin had an ex-taxi Ford come in for repairs, this thing had 1.2 million km's on it. Holden is a rubbish brand, all looks, and f*ck all going for it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
My cousin had an ex-taxi Ford come in for repairs, this thing had 1.2 million km's on it. Holden is a rubbish brand, all looks, and f*ck all going for it.
I bet your dad still drives an EA Falcon without hubcaps.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Don't go for the Cruze...

Either stick with your corolla for another year since a new model will be coming out next year or you could trade it in for a Mazda 3 sp25

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
go with chrysler, mazda, subaru, toyato aurion i rate hektik car if u want one for family tina if ur planning on getting pregs :p
lol heck no. i was talking with my uncle about this last night, told me to just wait an extra year and just buy myself an Audi sportscar. if i move outta bankstown, i would seriously go for it.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
cruzes are more for show then anything, apparently they arent that good to drive.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
holden = ****house

I have had a holden for over 4 years and no major dramas. Only issue is the ****ing petrol gauge don't ever rely on it. Other than that never had anything wrong with it touchwood!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get a 2 door Rav4, you'll get so many MILFs. (As they mistake it for their car.)

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
lol at people whinging about brands - go and drive the cars you like, if you like it, buy it. EVERY car will have issues at some stage. These days it's not like 15-20 years ago when brands like Hyundai were basically throw away cars after 5 years.

A side note, i bought an Audi a few weeks ago - f uck me parts are expensive lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.