Car fuel economy rationalisation thread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Not worth the stress and in particular, the grooming done at Goulburn in order to 'think' how they want you to!
You're a free mind, relatively speaking, compared to poor pigs, who aren't!
That's the reason why they tend to flock together post work, as their approach to life clashes with the rest of us!

There's a few cops/ex cops here.
You can tell based upon their posting style alone.
One was honest enough to admit to it at least.
Don't respect the majority of what he posts, yet give him credit for at least being honest about that!
I know there’s a few cops and ex coppers on here some have admitted it.

But I’ll go with what my psychopath,retired cop uncle, who blinks erratically says about the police.
That being if you want to be a career criminal, commit crimes and never see one day of jail? Then just wear a badge and blue uniform!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw speaking of ex cops.

I just love those guys who brag about how they used to be a cop.

It goes like this.
I used to be a cop once........ but it was 10 years ago and I only lasted 6 months because I’m a weak little bitch who has lived a sheltered life and had no street wisdom before entering such a dirty environment!

Sorry to take your thread off topic @Blue_boost

Banned
Reaction score
Btw speaking of ex cops.

I just love those guys who brag about how they used to be a cop.

It goes like this.
I used to be a cop once........ but it was 10 years ago and I only lasted 6 months because I’m a weak little bitch who has lived a sheltered life and had no street wisdom before entering such a dirty environment!

Sorry to take your thread off topic @Blue_boost
bah don't be, she's likely signing up for Optarse One, as it's a premium mobile service and makes her feel superior to the rest of us, right @Blue_boost ?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
bah don't be, she's likely signing up for Optarse One, as it's a premium mobile service and makes her feel superior to the rest of us, right @Blue_boost ?
Another thing, while the subject of cops and drugs are top priority now.

Years ago when I was still caught in the wrong crowd.
I was sharing a pipe with some young wog **** who thought he was fully sick because he had a few grams of ice on him.

He passes me the pipe and then shows me a video on his phone of a female cop he was fucking.
She is on top of him in uniform, dry humping him while hitting the pipe!

So all you cops who post on here thinking you’re all high and almighty because you wear a badge.

Try fixing your own nest before bullying us simple civilians!