Caption Time

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I don't want to come down to hard on you here because you were the reason I joined the kennel, but seriously, Toddberg was considered the top club boss when he was with us, hence his elevation to the top post recently. Dib and Raelene were the bad ones.

you talk about Hasler in the negative but there was seriously not one fan who was against us signing him, and he bought us success. It was considered an amazing coup, Todd sniffing an opportunity like Silva around the ruck and we took him under Manlys nose.
Like the other nice guy said, he would still be with us if not for the cap drama. But he's a coach and not a mathematician. It was Dib/Castle who approved and gambled our ridiculous situation.

Hasler also got us to more grand finals than anyone. Anderson equal, but Folkes only got us to one remember.

yes we lost them, but cmon, both times we were up against red hot opposition and he got us to the GF. It's up to the boys on the day how they go. And we nearly did it. Hasler isn't perfect but he's a great coach. His record speaks for itself.
Greenberg made the situation happen. He also got us mad sponsors. He hid some of our troublemakers from hitting the media. He used his kosher connections often. He did his job.

our issues are the two I mentioned because they ignored the directive of a 9.2 mil salary cap and were gambling on it being 10.
is this the same coach that thinks lichaa is going to be an improvement on ennis and donated ennis to cronulla who won the title almost immediately afterwards?

this hasler has very low quality brain activity, the recruitment phase of kevin moore actually deserves moore credit for 2012-2014 than hasler

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Debate my points then.

this is what happens. Peopel make grand throwaway statements and when Nasheed comes to the party everyone scatters.
Rodzilla sums it up perfectly.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
See my beard c*nts? That's only 4 days worth of growth.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I tried to fuck my misses 4 times coz her gunt was in the way