Opinion Captain Super Flop (Powder Puff) RFM [RANT]

Is RFM the worst captain of the Bulldogs?

• Yes

Votes: 60 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where is he hiding?

If he doesn’t aim up, his contract should be ripped up. I’m am sick of hearing how nice of a bloke he is. If you aren’t up to the job it doesn’t matter how nice you are.

He is closing in on Sharon Woods level of pea heartedness if he doesn’t perform in 2024.

Also why did James Graham have a go at Davey being out played but refused to name captain marshmallow?
@ training the other day he looked to be in the rehab group doing sideline runs( was with Connor & Kiraz) I daresay that due to the lack of size in the team & because he's a bigger body ,he might jag a spot on the bench if he's right to go..

Last edited:

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't Renouf Atoni a really nice guy too. We have had to many pea hearts at the club for way to long. RFM, Trans Pussy Junior, Sharon Woods etc

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where is he hiding?

If he doesn’t aim up, his contract should be ripped up. I’m am sick of hearing how nice of a bloke he is. If you aren’t up to the job it doesn’t matter how nice you are.

He is closing in on Sharon Woods level of pea heartedness if he doesn’t perform in 2024.

Also why did James Graham have a go at Davey being out played but refused to name captain marshmallow?
Thats not like you to have a whinge! Lol

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Potentially out of all our forwards Mariner has the size to dominate if he can muster the power and agression that goes with that. He is our biggest forward so we need him fit and positive and playing at his potential best. I am sure if he has recommitted and so far theres been no negative news that he is getting stuck in and will be ready to roll come season start.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Potentially out of all our forwards Mariner has the size to dominate if he can muster the power and agression that goes with that. He is our biggest forward so we need him fit and positive and playing at his potential best. I am sure if he has recommitted and so far theres been no negative news that he is getting stuck in and will be ready to roll come season start.
We can only hope for the best. I have a feeling a youngster or two will out enthuse him and be close to taking his spot by 25. It's a great opportunity for youngsters to stake a claim this year. I think most of the ingredients are in place for success. All we require is simple metre eaters and competent defenders. It'd be nice to have a wrecking ball type. But I think that will be on the to acquire list.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We can only hope for the best. I have a feeling a youngster or two will out enthuse him and be close to taking his spot by 25. It's a great opportunity for youngsters to stake a claim this year. I think most of the ingredients are in place for success. All we require is simple metre eaters and competent defenders. It'd be nice to have a wrecking ball type. But I think that will be on the to acquire list.
Think we have a few good ones coming through. Hughes this season then Todd and lipoi by 25. Be great if we snagged a prop leader but until then it is what it is Just got to hang in there :tearsofjoy:

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The problem is Mariner is one of our biggest and has the size to do damage apart from Hughes who I think is already in the team. I would like to see another prop as well with size and agression. Maybe Kautoga as I know he got in trouble in the world cup for a big hit on a player lol. I also think Montgomery is agressive from what I have seen but I am not sure how big he is.

Not sure what Happened to Booth as I was really hoping he would get the chance this year being like his 127kg and 193 cm tall.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The problem is Mariner is one of our biggest and has the size to do damage apart from Hughes who I think is already in the team. I would like to see another prop as well with size and agression. Maybe Kautoga as I know he got in trouble in the world cup for a big hit on a player lol. I also think Montgomery is agressive from what I have seen but I am not sure how big he is.

Not sure what Happened to Booth as I was really hoping he would get the chance this year being like his 127kg and 193 cm tall.
RFM seems to have bulked a fair bit and from what i could glean was training solely as a middle - although training with reggies and being treated for an injury - when he runs direct and not at an angle to the defensive line he can put pressure on a defensive line. Hopefully he also gets his tackling sorted out.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
RFM seems to have bulked a fair bit and from what i could glean was training solely as a middle - although training with reggies and being treated for an injury - when he runs direct and not at an angle to the defensive line he can put pressure on a defensive line. Hopefully he also gets his tackling sorted out.
Tackling is the least of RFM's problems he doesn't miss that many tackles (all time average less then 1 per game). Positioning in defence is hardly his problem alone, the whole team needs to step up in that area.

Always a Bulldog