Canterbury vs StGeorge

Status
Not open for further replies.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Predictions??

I really hope we can match them in the forwards which everyone knows is going to be our biggest battle.

If I was Kevin Moore I would be telling the halves to give Idris lots of ball and get him involved from the get go because he has shown that he can get the momentum of the team going if he can get good go forward.

Ennis really needs to work his sledge game because if they give away penalties then we definitely have a chance of delivering the result.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully the rest freshens everyone up and they all step up this week cause they'll definitely need to if were any chance tbh

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
slap on joel romelo on the team list and it will win by 20+ ! he seems to have potenial ...and hes got the same birthdate as me :grinning: 3rd of april ftw

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can,t keep throwing the ball to Idris, he needs to have a beer with the winger and develop an understanding with the guy of what is best for the team, Bryson is also a good finnisher.
Ennis should watch his over kicks, I dont see him as the kicker, 9 out of 10 are too hard.
Defence and passion will win next week.

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't see Dragons losing 2 in a row...they'll be fired up

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
considering the sea eagles absolutely dominated them with Foran also injured, im not liking our chances. Hopefully Halatau, Gordon, Benny Homesick and Morris are back lol

Ive heard rumours that Gordon, halatau and Morris will be back this week.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Do you smell what The Rock is cooking ?

That's right Jibronies !
St Merge is coming next Friday, and CK smells our Bulldogs cookin' up an upset !

Yeah, yeah they'll be p*ssed they lost at Brooky.
Yeah, yeah they have a point to prove.
We've been hearing that sh*t for 30 years.

Last weeks loss to Manly was the start of the cracks forming in their picture perfect season.

One → They'll have a shortened preparation of 6 days when normally they're gifted a rigid 7 day timetable by NRL match schedulers. - We have 12 days to prepare.

Two → We're fresh as daisies after a BYE - They're still plugging away and some players will be tired after 3 games in 7 days. This opens up all sorts of vulnerabilities like late selections changes and altered structures.

Three → If we play mistake free up tempo footy in the first 20-30mins, it'll set the trend for them to drop away. Add mistakes by them in that period and the seeds of self-doubt will start to spring up after last weeks loss.

Four → We have players returning from injury. They battle with players having constant injuries.

Five → St Merge hates ANZ. The club. The fans. The players. It's completely out of their comfort zone. And we'll be there "the Army" ... start listening for the excuses NOT to go.

So grab yourself a seat.
Put on a napkin.
And loosen your belt.

Bulldogs are cookin' up an upset.

I can smell it.
Can you ?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If the Dragons reproduce the form they showed against Manly we are a good chance.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can't get into an arm wrestle with them we will lose.we need to spread the ball to the fringes and use our outside backs and use guys like ryan to run over soward and hornby

if we can get to 10-0 we win they can't chase points to save their lives we just need early points hopefully idris can supply

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Dragons reproduce the form they showed against Manly we are a good chance.
I don't think the dragons will play that they did against manly since they had their rep players backing up 24hrs later. Expect a more fired up dragons side on friday.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
CK raises good points as always...

Illawarra really missed Weymans go forward last night

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Weyman the soft cock didn't play yesterday? That'd be right

THE BIRD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I beleive the dogs need to focus on the following to beat the dragqueens:

1. aggression
2. high completion rate
3. line speed

the rest should fall into place....
dogs 1-12

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Stop the Hornby-Creagh combination we're a chance. Weyman should be back this week so to Nightingale. Morris is a certainty to be back for us, Gordon and Halatau are touch and go.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Idris will run through and over them all night!

Its simple, if we play one out boring crap we will get pumped. If we throw the ball around and wide early and do our best to BASH them, we can win.

Status
Not open for further replies.