Canterbury (NSW) Cup - Round 8 - Team and Game Discussion

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looks like To'omaga won't get any minutes this half as he's backup for NRL.
Thank you for that info...was wondering just who 19th would be.....At least we are secure in the knowledge that Montoya will not be taking any part in the first grade side today.......

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm all for short dropouts... but 5m is a tad too short.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

and Full Nelson fluffs it the play after.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Canterbury Cup is so much slower then NRL it suits Lichaa down to the ground. This Blacktown side is absolutely garnage too.
Manly feeder club so zero importance for the head coach at Manly........

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is about the score we should have put in this Blacktown team they are shocking. It looks like Des still couldn’t give a fuck about anything below NRL.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Canterbury Cup is so much slower then NRL it suits Lichaa down to the ground. This Blacktown side is absolutely garnage too.
agreed, alot of the time markers werent working and defenders standing back waiting for him... doesnt happen in FG

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Have a go at Leumulus eye... faark ... it's blown up like a golf ball and closed right up.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tualua is such a disappointment! I think he was signed on a above minimum contract too!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well done Lichaa and Tualau .. poor defence and you let the second fattest **** out there score.

About 6 people in the crowd from the look of it.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good win boys.. Enjoyed the game. Well done

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You gotta love the Kennel. Lichaa makes 2 mistakes in a near man of the match performance and that is why he is shit and we need to piss him off.
I agree his 1st grade form has not been great but lets not forget he has been mainly sitting on the bench and coming on with 10 mins before full time. probably a waste of a bench spot. But he is nowhere near as bad as this site portray him. I hope he moves on and creates a good career for himself. I think Des screwed him up and he as lost a lot of his early potential.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of praises for Wakeham, but how did Renouf go.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You gotta love the Kennel. Lichaa makes 2 mistakes in a near man of the match performance and that is why he is shit and we need to piss him off.
I agree his 1st grade form has not been great but lets not forget he has been mainly sitting on the bench and coming on with 10 mins before full time. probably a waste of a bench spot. But he is nowhere near as bad as this site portray him. I hope he moves on and creates a good career for himself. I think Des screwed him up and he as lost a lot of his early potential.
No... Lichaa even with 80 minutes in the past has never been great. His entire career with the club I think I've seen 3-4 good performances from him. We are talking about a player with 92 NRL games under his scalp with us.. not 9.

It wasn't Des... he was just a player that was never able to make the step up from NSW Cup to NRL, and constantly been out of his depth.

Lots of praises for Wakeham, but how did Renouf go.
Played well and made good metres in the 40 minutes of gametime he had. Sue was really good too despite an early mistake.

We pretty much dominated them across the park though.

They lost their fulback later in the game, but damage well and truly done by that time.

Montoya was really good, Crichton quite good despite early mistakes too.

Marschke had best game he's played for us.

All in all a good performance against an average Blacktown side. Hope it is echo'd in first grade today.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love your optimism

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was really impressed with the mongrel and aggression Montoya showed today. Okunbor needs to take note of that if he wants to stay in first grade