Canterbury (NSW) Cup - Round 7 - Team and Game Discussion

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I love how smooth Harper moves across the field. Really nice footwork.

That's the talent from Harper we all saw coming through.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kayne Kalache has been a monster the last 2 weeks!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Far out Harper can attack just needs to work on his defence.

Katoa can play first grade now. The kid is a beast.

To’omaga just needs to get fit. Definitely first grade material

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Kalache has been the most impressive forward. Clever player

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jeeze what happened to Renouf there

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That was piss poor defence from To'omaga and Nelson there.

Marschke attempt was laugable too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jeeze what happened to Renouf there
Played 35 minutes straight, going to happen. Think it's the best thing to do with him ATM and just smash him with as many minutes as possible to get his fitness back up.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Played 35 minutes straight, going to happen. Think it's the best thing to do with him ATM and just smash him with as many minutes as possible to get his fitness back up.
Good point I didn’t think of that. I think it’s going to take a few weeks more till he’s ready.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good point I didn’t think of that. I think it’s going to take a few weeks more till he’s ready.
Made it through the entire 40. Didn't have his usual impact but like I said before I think this is best for him. Kalache reminds me a little of Fifita

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wakeham still just 20 and can still play flegg, his just too good for flegg and needs to be pushed up and from watching Canterbury cup his been good so far.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I was to’omaga, I’d be doing extra cardio training outside of normal dogs training. These kids need to want it bad! Extra hours of sprint work, HIIT cardio etc. C’mon get hungry, strive for it, eat it!!!! Show us the abs lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Made it through the entire 40. Didn't have his usual impact but like I said before I think this is best for him. Kalache reminds me a little of Fifita
Just run him into the ground and get the minutes in his legs. I’d give Kalache a development contract now for sure seeing as we have a few spots.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If I was to’omaga, I’d be doing extra cardio training outside of normal dogs training. These kids need to want it bad! Extra hours of sprint work, HIIT cardio etc. C’mon get hungry, strive for it, eat it!!!! Show us the abs lol
He's only 2 weeks back from a hammy that kept him out for about 2months though, can't push it too hard. Think he also missed part of pre season but unsure on that?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just run him into the ground and get the minutes in his legs. I’d give Kalache a development contract now for sure seeing as we have a few spots.
Seems wild that Kalache doesn't have a development contract, defenitely showed enough these last 2 weeks to get me excited.