News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll be our 5/8

Think about it, how many centres do we have?

Tell me who our 5/8 will be?
I would be prepared to at least give him half a season in the hope he comes good ... no real idea of who would play 5/8 instead.

Critta, Xerri, Kiraz, Skelton (Gus thinks it could be his position)? Clark and Gabriel show promise.

I am looking more long term .... if he is not at 5/8 moving forward it would make the clubs plans a little vague in that area, as he was bought and extended to fill that role.

Let's hope KO can return from injury as good as gold.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I would be prepared to at least give him half a season in the hope he comes good ... no real idea of who would play 5/8 instead.

Critta, Xerri, Kiraz, Skelton (Gus thinks it could be his position)? Clark and Gabriel show promise.

I am looking more long term .... if he is not at 5/8 moving forward it would make the clubs plans a little vague in that area, as he was bought and extended to fill that role.

Let's hope KO can return from injury as good as gold.
Fullback. I said it when we signed him and I still think it's a role that suits him far better than 5/8....that is with the ball in hand.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fullback. I said it when we signed him and I still think it's a role that suits him far better than 5/8....that is with the ball in hand.
Yeah, i remember ... would be very interesting, i can see where you are coming from.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has a club ever had both their centres earning north of 825k each?
It would be the best club centres pairing since Mark McGaw and Andrew Ettinghausen…… but they never even played a grand final….and definitely weren’t on 1.6 million as a pair…..