Official Canterbury Cup and Jersey Flegg final details

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sunday 8 September
Campbelltown Stadium
Jersey Flegg (elimination): 11:00am – South Sydney Rabbitohs (5th) v St George Illawarra Dragons (8th)
Canterbury Cup NSW: 1:10pm - St George Illawarra Dragons (1st) v Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs (4th) CH9

Canterbury Cup NSW: 3:15pm - South Sydney Rabbitohs (2nd) v North Sydney Bears (3rd)

Jersey Flegg (elimination): 5:15pm - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs (6th) v Newcastle Knights (7th)

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2019/09/01/fw1-fixtures--nswrl-major-competitions/

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunday 8 September
Campbelltown Stadium
Jersey Flegg (elimination): 11:00am – South Sydney Rabbitohs (5th) v St George Illawarra Dragons (8th)
Canterbury Cup NSW: 1:10pm - St George Illawarra Dragons (1st) v Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs (4th) CH9

Canterbury Cup NSW: 3:15pm - South Sydney Rabbitohs (2nd) v North Sydney Bears (3rd)

Jersey Flegg (elimination): 5:15pm - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs (6th) v Newcastle Knights (7th)

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2019/09/01/fw1-fixtures--nswrl-major-competitions/
I watched our Jersey team against the first placed sharks at Henson park earlier this year
The boys played fantastic that day,we are a good chance

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I watched our Jersey team against the first placed sharks at Henson park earlier this year
The boys played fantastic that day,we are a good chance
I hope so mate. Unfortunately Averillo is out for the rest of the year and we haven't looked the same since he moved up to CCup.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope so mate. Unfortunately Averillo is out for the rest of the year and we haven't looked the same since he moved up to CCup.
The boys did well this year along with our other two teams
We have come along in leaps and bounds regarding development
A grade final and finals footy is fantastic
There must be some good people within our club looking after juniors

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The boys did well this year along with our other two teams
We have come along in leaps and bounds regarding development
A grade final and finals footy is fantastic
There must be some good people within our club looking after juniors
Even if injuries stop us from doing much in the finals this year some of the players we have coming through a very exciting. The production line is up and running again and I can’t wait to have players coming through the system. The club should be commended for all the hard work they have done to get us back in this position.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if injuries stop us from doing much in the finals this year some of the players we have coming through a very exciting. The production line is up and running again and I can’t wait to have players coming through the system. The club should be commended for all the hard work they have done to get us back in this position.
It’s a shame that people are forgetting the importance of junior players and development
This will put us in great stead for years to come
In about 3 or 4 years these guys are going to crack the top grade
Nothing better than home grown talent

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s a shame that people are forgetting the importance of junior players and development
This will put us in great stead for years to come
In about 3 or 4 years these guys are going to crack the top grade
Nothing better than home grown talent
It will be sooner then 3-4 years I think we could see some debut next year. A bunch of the Flegg boys got a few games in CCup this year and I think there will be a clean out of some of deadwood in CCup at the end of the year so the Flegg boys get more experience there.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be sooner then 3-4 years I think we could see some debut next year. A bunch of the Flegg boys got a few games in CCup this year and I think there will be a clean out of some of deadwood in CCup at the end of the year so the Flegg boys get more experience there.
That’s awesome news,I was totally amazed at just how good some of these guys are when watching them live
There was a couple of real standouts with amazing footwork and sense to read the game
I tend to forget how old they are at times with their physical presence
Good days ahead

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
++++ Televised Reggie’s Canterbury Cup......Bulldogs v St George televised on GEM at 1.00 pm today
Good luck to the Boys.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sunday 8 September
Campbelltown Stadium

Cheers spoonman.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sunday 8 September
Campbelltown Stadium

Thanks for the info Spoonman appreciate it. Hopefully both grades today can win and give us a nice weekend.