• Total voters

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who was/is the better of the last 3 coach's at Canterbury

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pay was better than Barrett and Ciraldo. But Pay was not the answer.

Potter showed promise but he is nowhere to be seen now.

Barrett and Ciraldo have offered much the same as Georgallis.

We will not improve until we sign a proven Coach - one with over 50% win rate. “Waiting” for a novice to build a team just excuses incompetence.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ciro over Pay, Potter was decent but he had the luxury of a strong healthy forward pack that included Vaughan, Jackson & Thompson + Hetherington and Ava… if Ciro had those guys all available - he’d be doing much better.

Ciro will prove to be the man, we need to see the forest through the trees.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How can you judge Potter after coaching the Dogs for just a handful of games??? His overall first grade coaching record is below 50%.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Our side has been a coach killer for years. Today im not raging at all coz i expected the outcome. Hynes having a blinder today was a given, since his team got belted last week and he got dropped from origin. And we had no spine. When i heard Burton was going to origin as 18th man i was like uh oh. We were going to lose with him, but without him we were fodder

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pay with a much weaker roster. We had 2 chances to get Shane Flanagan after Pay and bottled it both times going for rookies. It's disgraceful for the last 3 seasons we've pretty much had worse case scenario and we haven't progressed performance wise since Pay days.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They all suck in their own way, And the Results have been the same since. Losers lol.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've said this to family and friends for a while now. We should've given Dean Pay a fair go with a better roster as coach and overseeing our defence and used Mike Potter as our attacking coach. I think two true bulldogs players who understand what it means to bleed blue and white should've been our coaches. Fuk all these new modern coaches like Seibold, TBA and throw in CC as well. The game might be evolving some say, but why does Bennett still get the best of teams and he's as old school as they get ?