Canterbury closing in on Jesse Ramien, Apisai Koroisau and Herman Ese’se

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yer Shaun wane he was at Wigan coach them to a couple of gf wins he also coached the likes of John Bateman and Ryan Sutton he now involved with Scotland RU in some role
Had Tomkins lads at their best also. Coach had an epic squad compared to rivals so I'm not sure he's that good a coach tbh.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had Tomkins lads at their best also. Coach had an epic squad compared to rivals so I'm not sure he's that good a coach tbh.
I'm not sure he is either but he used to have them playing aggressive asf.

I'm sure he got in trouble for a speech he gave to gee the boys up.

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In attack he pushes for quick play the balls and always passes to the halves. Even if he has to cut out passes, he makes sure the ball goes to the 6 & 7. Where as our 9s just hang around and pass to Tolman [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
Smith shows the value of a creative dummy half. JMK doesn't offer that as yet but hopefully Api and him form a great combo.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The sharks are trying to ship either Dugan or Moylan (or both) off to other clubs in order to sign Ramien
If they can let go of one then Ramien will be a Shark.
Some talk Moylan wants to head back to penriffff

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to step in and drag the Anderson's out, cause they are killing this club for keeping pay there while he's struggling
Your pissing into the wind my friend hoping to drag the Andersons out...youll be left standing there with a wet face as your man Dibb fails to mount a successful resurrection. #Deansourman#Talkthecoachup

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The sharks are trying to ship either Dugan or Moylan (or both) off to other clubs in order to sign Ramien
I could see Moylan going back there especially with Maloney gone
Fuck we need a centre badly

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our board should put a deadline on a decision. Then he either signs or is left in the dark with a ‘potential’ offer. Ain’t nobody taking Dugan

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this sounds off, but I am very hesitant at having an islander in the hooker position.

Generally, the coconuts don’t really play the thinking game well. They play the bash and barge style better.
Api is unique though as he is the only notable islander ive seen in the hooker position. But I don’t know if I trust this. Before you judge, remember an elite islander hooker has NEVER happened before. Api is already the best of all time. Nasheed.
"I know this sounds off but I'm gonna say it anyway"

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Ese'se got his head right?
Is he focussed and ready to play?
Bit of a journey man if you ask me.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I
I know this sounds off, but I am very hesitant at having an islander in the hooker position.

Generally, the coconuts don’t really play the thinking game well. They play the bash and barge style better.
Api is unique though as he is the only notable islander ive seen in the hooker position. But I don’t know if I trust this. Before you judge, remember an elite islander hooker has NEVER happened before. Api is already the best of all time. Nasheed.
Isaac Luke?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reports coming out as fresh as this morning that the dogs have withdrawn there offer for Essesse coz he’s taking to long to actually sign on the dotted line
Most likely holding off for more money from the west tigers as I’ve stated a few weeks back
The offer from tigers is higher but they need to move packer and matulino on

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully makes him pull his finger out his ass and sign.

Also hopefully shows Raimen and api we won’t sit round for them with sharks and warriors roo

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your pissing into the wind my friend hoping to drag the Andersons out...youll be left standing there with a wet face as your man Dibb fails to mount a successful resurrection. #Deansourman#Talkthecoachup
Would you like to change your name to pay junior, the kids can call you pooju

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maori ARE Polynesians, as are Tongans, Samoans, and Cook Islanders (others also, but not on the international rugby league scene...).