News Canterbury Bulldogs veterans Aiden Tolman and Josh Jackson back besieged coach Dean Pay

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In response to everyone. I am not defending anybody. I'm just sick of the constant whinging. People whinge about everything from players, coaching staff and the board. It's gotten very old and it's virtually useless. Changes that need to be made won't be hurried along regardless of the level of whining people do.
I agree with you to a certain point and this what losing does unfortunately. A win here and there changes the dynamics .
I think of our situation as fans as a sex starved husband. A little cortius every now and then would heal a lot of grumpiness.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In response to everyone. I am not defending anybody. I'm just sick of the constant whinging. People whinge about everything from players, coaching staff and the board. It's gotten very old and it's virtually useless. Changes that need to be made won't be hurried along regardless of the level of whining people do.
Pretty simple really if you don’t want to know what people’s opinions are don’t come on TK
I’m sick of listening to you whinging about people’s whinging

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every player will say 5hey back the current coach
What a sad and boring article

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I personally guarantee that if pay gets sacked they will have a much better performance the very next week

that's the opposite of backing the coach

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with you to a certain point and this what losing does unfortunately. A win here and there changes the dynamics .
I think of our situation as fans as a sex starved husband. A little cortius every now and then would heal a lot of grumpiness.
I can't speak for anyone else but for me, it's the way we "turn up" each week, and each mounting loss just sticks it in further. Yeah, we have an average side and I don't think there's anyone on here (aside from a few) who expected us to be competitive this year. Yeah, we're young and inexperienced, but all of that doesn't explain why we can't put together a successful set play in the opposition 20, it doesn't explain why players aren't given a go when they are killing it in reggies. I'm not going to get started on pay, I could go on for another 4 pages but you get my point

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty simple really if you don’t want to know what people’s opinions are don’t come on TK
The sad fact is that anyone who can maintain a semi positive attitude tends to cop both barrels from the hoard of whingers on here. If you are sick of my very infrequent posts of this nature you are free to fuck off as well. Making one post has resulted in about 8 people trying to shout me down in this thread alone. It's no wonder you rarely see a positive or neutral post anymore. In all honesty I think I only come back because it's easier to find news about what's going on with my team here than by scouring through a plethora of other sources.

I tend not to be a confrontational knob jockey like some others who feel the need to jump down the throat of the few people who still bother to post a comment that isn't having a sook about anything they see as an issue. I've been very tempted to shut down my account and steer clear of the forum.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The sad fact is that anyone who can maintain a semi positive attitude tends to cop both barrels from the hoard of whingers on here. If you are sick of my very infrequent posts of this nature you are free to fuck off as well. Making one post has resulted in about 8 people trying to shout me down in this thread alone. It's no wonder you rarely see a positive or neutral post anymore. In all honesty I think I only come back because it's easier to find news about what's going on with my team here than by scouring through a plethora of other sources.

I tend not to be a confrontational knob jockey like some others who feel the need to jump down the throat of the few people who still bother to post a comment that isn't having a sook about anything they see as an issue. I've been very tempted to shut down my account and steer clear of the forum.
lol
Lol and you call other people whingers??? Sounds to me like a tea spoon of concrete would go a long way

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I'm not trying to start anything with you, just stating my opinion, If the forum and the people on it are being too negative and it really shits you off so much then what are you still doing here?

My advice, don't take it so seriously, just come on here for shits and giggles, if you don't like the comments, use the ignore function or do what I do, just laugh at some of the stuff that gets posted, sit back and enjoy 8-)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The way the teams going...the dumb selections from Pay...our position on the ladder..the inept playing style and errors and inability to mount any attack...the apparent lengthy time it will take to make us competitive...is it any wonder there is 95% negativity on here. All Bulldogs social media sites are the same. Even the formally thought of conservative sites...there is just so little positive news and we are treading water, seems like cement, with our current coach.

Can't really expect anything else atm. Some could possibly cut down on the intensely personal insults of coach and players but you get that with coming last.

Better to not visit the site if it gets you down so much cos until we starting winning, or show anything resembling an 80 minute performance, TK will be a negative place where frustrated and upset fans will vent.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score

Relax, don’t cry.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm not trying to start anything with you, just stating my opinion, If the forum and the people on it are being too negative and it really shits you off so much then what are you still doing here?

My advice, don't take it so seriously, just come on here for shits and giggles, if you don't like the comments, use the ignore function or do what I do, just laugh at some of the stuff that gets posted, sit back and enjoy 8-)
He blocked me :(

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If anyone wants to put a positive spin on the last 18 months they're not being realistic.

If you find any part of what's going on acceptable (especially our on field performances) then you've got your head in the sand.

Without people making comment about what's wrong and facing the issues there'll never be any improvement.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes..... and alan and twin turbo picking our posts to peices cause they cant get the fact the rest of us have common sence and knowledge too. And a difference of opinion.
I spend more time flicking past there posts, which generally are explaining how to feed a monkey a banana guide for idiots.
Just to read a few of your other boys,girls posts.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes..... and alan and twin turbo picking our posts to peices cause they cant get the fact the rest of us have common sence and knowledge too. And a difference of opinion.
I spend more time flicking past there posts, which generally are explaining how to feed a monkey a banana guide for idiots.
Just to read a few of your other boys,girls posts.
If you (the collective you) post rubbish then you rightfully deserve to get dumped on, from an ever great height. If you can’t get the basic facts right then I feel obliged to point out where/why you are wrong and then correct the facts. If it’s tiresome for you, imagine how much it is for me constantly correcting you. If you want to post facts/data and express an opinion on them then you won’t get corrected, even if I don’t agree with the opinion. But post bullshit and express some ludicrous opinion on that then brace yourself for feedback. If I don’t correct your mistakes then you will keep on making them

Go Dogs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the mods fixed the spelling in the title. Trying to kill the humour.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm just sick of the constant whinging. People whinge about everything from players, coaching staff and the board. It's gotten very old and it's virtually useless.
Oh please.

The whinging from posters is the best part of this forum. :p

Makes me feel better, after my team lose. :tearsofjoy:

#don'tstopthewhinging/whining.