News Canterbury Bulldogs Set To Apply For Historic NRLW License Declare Themselves Fully Equipped To Host Matches

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont know why everyone is whining... They better get use to it because in 20 years time it will be a combined sport!

MIXED TEAMS!!!! lucky most of us will be dead or dying by then!

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who’s the hot one here?
I assume the tranny is a player but the other one actually looks ok
Pretty sure the hot one was married with kids and left him for Brigginshaws bigger penis.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares? What’s it matter if they’re Lesbians? I would call soccer, hockey and basketball thuggy low brow
Soccer is the exception I’ll give you but hockey isn’t lesbian they are hunnies

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont know why everyone is whining... They better get use to it because in 20 years time it will be a combined sport!

MIXED TEAMS!!!! lucky most of us will be dead or dying by then!
I’m all for supporting the girls in pursuit of full time professional opportunities akin to the men but any hybrid attempt in future would go down like a led balloon imo - stupidity in this sport.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m all for supporting the girls in pursuit of full time professional opportunities akin to the men but any hybrid attempt in future would go down like a led balloon imo - stupidity in this sport.
If I was playing first grade for doggs as I nearly did and we had mixed teams I’d body slam a girl into the turf max gush her treatment just to show who’s boss and how silly the concept is.
I won’t go light

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well if that's the case, we want hot lesbians that aren't really lesbians. The ones in hub video's.
Uniforms to be bare minimum showing as much flesh as possible.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if that's the case, we want hot lesbians that aren't really lesbians. The ones in hub video's.
Uniforms to be bare minimum showing as much flesh as possible.
They had the lingerie football league and that was good

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I was playing first grade for doggs as I nearly did and we had mixed teams I’d body slam a girl into the turf max gush her treatment just to show who’s boss and how silly the concept is.
I won’t go light
Those island girls would destroy you

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who bloody knows mate, who bloody knows.

I honestly don't think it will happen anyway as the NRL is hell bent on profits rather than being "inclusive". Anybody with half a brain will know the NRLW is nothing more than expansion of the product range.