News Canterbury Bulldogs Set To Apply For Historic NRLW License Declare Themselves Fully Equipped To Host Matches

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I actually think Belmore Sports Ground would be a great home ground for the women's side, however, their training schedule MUST NOT clash with the mens team training schedule under any circumstances.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nasheed might get a bench spot on the womens team ... :tearsofjoy:
U piranha how can u say such a thing?
Firstly I’m a man with a penis and a very respectable length and beat the average according to this chart

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All for it. I enjoy watching the nrlw here and there. I don’t get invested as I’ve got no side I follow. This would change that.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good for the game.
NRL needs a Bulldogs team in everything the NRL does. We lost our aura but it's still a pretty relevant brand and club with wide support too

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The skill level in the ladies game has really improved in the last few years, I am keen to get a ladies dogs team BUT,
GIVE US BACK OUR FUCKING CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The skill level in the ladies game has really improved in the last few years, I am keen to get a ladies dogs team BUT,
GIVE US BACK OUR FUCKING CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!
We still have cheerleaders?

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ll be happy to watch a female bulldogs team. Love the NRLW and will finally have someone to follow and cheer for.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly I’m a man with a penis and a very respectable length and beat the average according to this chart
You're bigger than that?
22222.JPG

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Just to b clear I meant to say NEAR the average on thsi chart before some of the girls I’ve been with logs on to be a smartass to correct me

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pictures or it didn't happen ...

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to b clear I meant to say NEAR the average on thsi chart before some of the girls I’ve been with logs on to be a smartass to correct me
Brah, it's ok if you're smaller than the average, own it.
Chicks dig confidence and smaller penises are a fetish for some girls.

BTW did you not reply to my post above because you don't know what it is?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Nasheed … Apparently this girl below [emoji116] was the only one that logged on, she wasn’t a smart ass though, she just mentioned she’s the only girl you’ve ever been with, she praised you by saying you were so gentle that she never felt a thing, and that she gave you a nice butterscotch for finishing in under 3 minutes …

Image1694857701.622657.jpg

Last edited:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just hope they dont include the NRLW onto the Season ticket price

im not interested
Guess it will come down to game day scheduling, whether it's an earlier game on the same game day versus held on separate days. If the latter would be easy to sell season tickets separately and then offer a discounted add on if you wanted both.

Plus home and away different rounds so don't think much would be added on anyway even if there were curtain raisers.