Canterbury Bulldogs Membership Research, $180 cash for your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is the email I received this morning.

Chitchat Research is a research firm who predominately works on behalf of sporting organisations, seeking feedback from their members.

On this occasion, we are working on behalf of the Canterbury Bulldogs.

We are holding group discussions at Belmore Sports Ground. The discussions will focus on improving the experience within the Kennel on game day.

Members who attend will be given $150 CASH for their attendance PLUS $30 CASH for a small homework task. The information gathered during this discussion and subjects discussed are not intended as a promotional activity and we will not be selling anything at these discussions. We are simply seeking your direct feedback.

Only a select number of members have been asked to express their interest in this project. If you would like to participate, we ask that you either

· email the following details to

o your name and contact details,

o the type of Kennel Membership you held in 2014 (full season, 7 game or 3 game) and,

o whether you are a member of the Red and Black Bloc associated with the Western Sydney Wanderers Football Club

· OR, phone for more information (opening hours 8:30-4pm Monday to Friday QLD time)

In anticipation of your reply.

Director

Chitchat Research

Anybody else been asked or has been to one of these before?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I got this email too

I have responded now, see what happens.

edit: I am not a WSW member. So I guess I won't be included in this... because I just recieved this SMS:

"Bulldogs Member? Paid research discussion Tues 9 Dec 630pm for those who have Wanders(sic) AND 2014 Bulldog m'ship. $180 cash for 2.5hrs. Interested, pls reply YES"

edit: They just called me. Said they are looking for people who lead chants, and people who participate... I participate but that group is full. So I am on a waiting list now.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's getting sent to those who have not/are yet to renew for 2015.

I got one, but it's like a joke of a time (and location) to get across to them to do it.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I have renewed...

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the same message, spoke to a person called Amanda ....

ps: I had renewed more than a month ago ....

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got this email too

I have responded now, see what happens.

edit: I am not a WSW member. So I guess I won't be included in this... because I just recieved this SMS:

"Bulldogs Member? Paid research discussion Tues 9 Dec 630pm for those who have Wanders(sic) AND 2014 Bulldog m'ship. $180 cash for 2.5hrs. Interested, pls reply YES"

edit: They just called me. Said they are looking for people who lead chants, and people who participate... I participate but that group is full. So I am on a waiting list now.
ha...same here ..... =P

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
How many people lead chants anyway? It's realistically probably 5 people who start them. Lots of people will lie about that question.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
So have I and the interview on the phone was pretty full on..lols. She told me there were only going to be 15 of us only.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
So have I and the interview on the phone was pretty full on..lols. She told me there were only going to be 15 of us only.
Which group did you qualify for?

And why do they want WSW members?

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Didn't get shit, Not surprised

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Which group did you qualify for?

And why do they want WSW members?
I think I'll be in the follower one..she actually seemed pleased that I wasn't part of the WSW, I think they want us to start using flares..lols.

Status
Not open for further replies.