Canterbury Bulldogs fans clash with police at Roosters game at Allianz Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
here is the link showing the cop pulling the bulldog fan from behind. abuse of power much?

Even the other cop told the guy to stop filming.

[video=youtube;I1yuVglC3iw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1yuVglC3iw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
here is the link showing the cop pulling the bulldog fan from behind. abuse of power much?

Even the other cop told the guy to stop filming.

[video=youtube;I1yuVglC3iw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1yuVglC3iw&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Talk about overkill. Good use of tax payers money that was, what five police and half a dozen security guards on one bloke.

During the evening the big screen showed a picture of police equipped with their new cameras and a warning that they would be used to film troublemakers, yet the general public can't film? The bloke stood firm and asked why and that is a legitimate question.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Talk about overkill. Good use of tax payers money that was, what five police and half a dozen security guards on one bloke.

During the evening the big screen showed a picture of police equipped with their new cameras and a warning that they would be used to film troublemakers, yet the general public can't film? The bloke stood firm and asked why and that is a legitimate question.

Last year i was at Eminem concert and I shiit you not, these scenes were happening every 5 minutes.

Security / Cops pulling idiots out of the crowd, hand cuffing them and taking them into the paddy wagon... that didnt make the news.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last year i was at Eminem concert and I shiit you not, these scenes were happening every 5 minutes.

Security / Cops pulling idiots out of the crowd, hand cuffing them and taking them into the paddy wagon... that didnt make the news.
Unbelievable.

You now the more I think about it I should have reported the Roosters idiot that picked up my daughters yoghurt container and then threw it over peoples heads towards his "mates "a few rows forward. If he had hit someone in the head anything could have happened. These mates were sitting in front of a row of junior footballers who were the ones who played at half time during the games. These men, who were as pissed as newts were standing up, hurling comments at us and then high fiving the young kids. Some people a few rows further back were telling them to shut up but it just egged them on. All class they were, but we did not want to cause any trouble because of the fact there were kids around. Security were there at the top of the aisles but made no move, probably because they were not in blue and white. I was also not impressed because they and quite a few other Roosters fans were sitting in our section which was supposed to be the dedicated Bulldogs section a few bays from the kennel.You could not get those tickets unless you used the word Bulldogs or the AAN sent via email to our season ticket holders.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unbelievable.

You now the more I think about it I should have reported the Roosters idiot that picked up my daughters yoghurt container and then threw it over peoples heads towards his "mates "a few rows forward. If he had hit someone in the head anything could have happened. These mates were sitting in front of a row of junior footballers who were the ones who played at half time during the games. These men, who were as pissed as newts were standing up, hurling comments at us and then high fiving the young kids. Some people a few rows further back were telling them to shut up but it just egged them on. All class they were, but we did not want to cause any trouble because of the fact there were kids around. Security were there at the top of the aisles but made no move, probably because they were not in blue and white. I was also not impressed because they and quite a few other Roosters fans were sitting in our section which was supposed to be the dedicated Bulldogs section a few bays from the kennel.You could not get those tickets unless you used the word Bulldogs or the AAN sent via email to our season ticket holders.

I have stopped going to Dogs games at Suncorp and one of the main reason (not the only reason) is that i had beer thrown at , sworn at and threatened on the train by the kids wearing broncos jersey. I have no problem taking them on , but its not worth the trouble cos I know it will make the headline bulldogs fan involved in a fight at suncorp.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have stopped going to Dogs games at Suncorp and one of the main reason (not the only reason) is that i had beer thrown at , sworn at and threatened on the train by the kids wearing broncos jersey. I have no problem taking them on , but its not worth the trouble cos I know it will make the headline bulldogs fan involved in a fight at suncorp.
Make love, not war. Sad that these muppets can intimidate.

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do we forget the channel boss is a rooters supporter.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When will people believe that the Jewish owned/run media hate our Middle Eastern/Muslim supporters?
Nobody will ever believe that Jewish Zionism is ruling the world right now CAUSE NOBODY DOES THERE FUKEN RESEARCH! Too busy on shit like forums I guess.

In the case of league it is manipulated by the jewish lobby which also owns news corp/limited whom have a BIGGGGGG say in rugby league broadcasting.. Sooo yeah rugby league is corrupt as **** not to mention the amount of betting which has killed the game.

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol at Blake fingerson making comment on behaviour being rubbed out of the game. Now I've seen it all.
I saw that too on channel 10 news. Of all people, this cruiser drinking molester wants to talk. Get back in your hole Ferguson. This **** should have never been allowed back in the game.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw that too on channel 10 news. Of all people, this cruiser drinking molester wants to talk. Get back in your hole Ferguson. This **** should have never been allowed back in the game.
Should of been in gaol to be honest...

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nobody will ever believe that Jewish Zionism is ruling the world right now CAUSE NOBODY DOES THERE FUKEN RESEARCH! Too busy on shit like forums I guess.

In the case of league it is manipulated by the jewish lobby which also owns news corp/limited whom have a BIGGGGGG say in rugby league broadcasting.. Sooo yeah rugby league is corrupt as **** not to mention the amount of betting which has killed the game.
Can we stop it with the Jewish thing here? ....... its as equally racist, and ****ing stupid, as racism about Muslim people.

I feel dumber for having read this retarded comment, and its not isolated. Is the NRL ****ed right now? yes....... is it because of religion or some idiotic issue a world away? no ffs.

Muslim, Jewish....... who gives a ****? Personally I believe all religions are as stupid as the next, but respect someone's right to believe it if they choose. Some of the anti-Jewish comments on here lately have been over the top (not to mention just stupid...... if you believe religion plays a part in much of anything in the NRL, or for that matter the country, you might have missed something?)

Last edited by a moderator:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe people are sick of coping racist shit following the Dogs. You must be an Anglo because sounds like you do not get called a "dirty Muslim" or a "****ing terrorist". I'm Christian and I cop that bullshit. For me life is short, I'm giving back what I get with no regrets.

PS lol and saying these people missed something. Obviously you're missing a lot of what's really happening in the world.

PS saying the "Jewish owned media" or "Zionists run the world" is not racist.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe people are sick of coping racist shit following the Dogs. You must be an Anglo because sounds like you do not get called a "dirty Muslim" or a "****ing terrorist". I'm Christian and I cop that bullshit. For me life is short, I'm giving back what I get with no regrets.

PS lol and saying these people missed something. Obviously you're missing a lot of what's really happening in the world.

PS saying the "Jewish owned media" or "Zionists run the world" is not racist.
I copped that on Facebook today. Pictures of the Bulldogs fans clashing with police with comments like "I'm sure this team supports ISIS, kick the terrorists out of the NRL"

Makes me want to snap but then I think "screw it, we'll just handle it on the field"

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mV912uiRM_A
The CCTV has been released

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah not condoning the dickheads fighting, all they are doing is making shit worse. The media wait for stuff like this.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yeah not condoning the dickheads fighting, all they are doing is making shit worse. The media wait for stuff like this.
I know this might sound bad but I heard that the security guard through the first punsh then it was a retaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.