Canterbury Bulldogs fans clash with police at Roosters game at Allianz Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
yeah how can we forget brookvale 2012, manly women poking flags deliberately to the dogs fan to get a reaction caught all on the camera.
Exactly my point. its not like they just went looking for cops and started a fight with them. cops came to the stand where they were seated, who knows what the story is behind it. sure they could have been just dickheads, but I know all the bullshit that goes down at games, (mostly away game) hence why I don't really go much anymore because its not worth the bullshit.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think NRL fans care anymore about threats of competition points being docked or being kicked out of the comp because the NRL has become a joke with most people now only watching there own teams games on tv and even then not all the time....many people are looking for an excuse to walk away from the game

who would even bother paying for foxtel to watch NRL games with the poor refing and knee jerk administration.......soon there wont be enough people turning up to games to start a fight unless some homeless guy with mental issues wanders in and starts a fight with his reflection

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I don't think NRL fans care anymore about threats of competition points being docked or being kicked out of the comp because the NRL has become a joke with most people now only watching there own teams games on tv and even then not all the time....many people are looking for an excuse to walk away from the game

who would even bother paying for foxtel to watch NRL games with the poor refing and knee jerk administration.......soon there wont be enough people turning up to games to start a fight unless some homeless guy with mental issues wanders in and starts a fight with his reflection
10/10 my brother.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The NRL only have themselves to blame.

If they didn't rig games fans wouldn't be so upset that these things happen.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought the majority of the crowd was well behaved. Especially with the emotions tested with such crucial calls going against us. There was 35k people there out of whom they have found a handful to fill a page with.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought the majority of the crowd was well behaved. Especially with the emotions tested with such crucial calls going against us. There was 35k people there out of whom they have found a handful to fill a page with.
who were probably planted by the media to give them a story

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
The NRL has gone so backwards its almost on the endangered species list.

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The NRL has pushed the wrong buttons. This year above all they have tested our patience. Firstly that infamous game against souths then against the sharks at our packed home game at Belmore.Thats to name a few. Now this. It is a minor incident considering fans pay massive dollars to come and watch a fair game, only to get robbed time after time, notably our club.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yeah how can we forget brookvale 2012, manly women poking flags deliberately to the dogs fan to get a reaction caught all on the camera.
**** the cops **** nrl I'm never paying for another game ever ... had enough of this nrl Cheats. . It seems like they all hate bulldogs supporters for being mostly arab muslims and that's why we always get the bad calls. Racist cheating dogs .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And people wonder why the nrl hate us and rort us.....

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was due to the DJ and his/her choice of music. I wanted to riot at home when I was hearing the theme of the pink panther but I would of gotten in trouble.;)

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Over the years I've heard all sorts of stories about Bulldogs supporters and read the bad press etc. It's been a long time since I was at a Bulldogs game, but if I was to go on how I've been treated whilst I've been here, I honestly don't know why you are all singled out for the bad press. I've engaged in conversation with a number of you, all knowing I'm an Eel and not one single person here has taken a swipe at me. Every other forum I've been on at least one person starts with the personal abuse. But I have also seen and heard first hand some of the comments directed at Bulldogs supporters from other teams supporters. The racist comments are just a start. The press are targeting a very small minority who want to cause trouble and EVERY club has a few.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Over the years I've heard all sorts of stories about Bulldogs supporters and read the bad press etc. It's been a long time since I was at a Bulldogs game, but if I was to go on how I've been treated whilst I've been here, I honestly don't know why you are all singled out for the bad press. I've engaged in conversation with a number of you, all knowing I'm an Eel and not one single person here has taken a swipe at me. Every other forum I've been on at least one person starts with the personal abuse. But I have also seen and heard first hand some of the comments directed at Bulldogs supporters from other teams supporters. The racist comments are just a start. The press are targeting a very small minority who want to cause trouble and EVERY club has a few.
Thanks mate. This sums up how I and I dare say a lot of us feel. nice to hear those thoughts scored by someone who isn't acrually a supporter of the club. Nice to know some rational and switched on opposition fans can see it too.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Gratious in defeat aren't we

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It all started with an annoying roosters supporter stirring up the pot and even slapping one of the boys screaming "you are sh@t"...

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
**** the cops **** nrl I'm never paying for another game ever ... had enough of this nrl Cheats. . It seems like they all hate bulldogs supporters for being mostly arab muslims and that's why we always get the bad calls. Racist cheating dogs .
Face It, the Dogs have a small minority of really dumb ass fans. I mean seriously how the hell does this Sh** do anything but hurt the club. Should ban the idiots for life....I've had a gutful of them tbh.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Face It, the Dogs have a small minority of really dumb ass fans. I mean seriously how the hell does this Sh** do anything but hurt the club. Should ban the idiots for life....I've had a gutful of them tbh.
I'll put my house on you not ever have attended even one live game.. that's just bullshit .

Status
Not open for further replies.