News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You’re suggesting the Sharks #1 ticket holder will join the Bulldogs board? C’mon Polly…

Such a move would thrill the lefties on here.

On the upside, Morrison could nominate himself Chairman, CEO, COO, GM of Football and Coach. Imagine the cost savings :-).
He could holiday with Gould in Hawaii

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Said before i would like you all to stay on topic or else would risk a ban. We have one goal and that's supporting this great club.

Any further infractions on this thread not staying on topic will follow suit.

I feel like JK wanted to step aside so we could focus on the next phase of our great club, hopefully we still see him around the club at some capacity.
Pls issue bans Menteek, ffs these negative comments and threads the last 18 months have been a punish. I’m more Menteek then Menteek lol

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I havent heard about this.. interesting.
I know which way I'm voting

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whos this billionaire chairman have we got a new uncle nick the 2nd and plus laundy is a billionaire this is great move over roosters we might have salary sombreo with this fella we gonna be a powerhouse soon 3 man that are strong laundy gus and new uncle nick

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we have got uncle nick the 2nd dogs be raiding all the team for there star players

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nope time some positivity and everyone can enjoy posting without a jerry springer show happening.
Speaking of a Springer show, can the Drunken DT article heading give way as the thread title? The headline to the Chammas article is much more balanced.