King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who is this billionaire?
Is he another ray ray?
Does he love the club?
Will he improve the club?
Will he use the club as a cash grab?
Does he even know anything about football?

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All totally amicable and a unanimous decision.... seems legit lol
Yeah like Rudd stepping down in 2010 hahahahaha

Khoury wasn’t going to be chairman on Monday if he voluntarily stands down at the AGM or contests a board room vote.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is this billionaire?
Is he another ray ray?
Does he love the club?
lol.. reminds me of monopoly go, when I get a cash grab I still get fuck all :tearsofjoy: Scopley sucks !!!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is this billionaire?
Is he another ray ray?
Does he love the club?
Not much of that matters, the Directors don't get paid, he hardly needs the cash, whether he knows anything about football is irrelevant, actually probably better that he doesn't and just leaves that to the GM of Football.

Always a Bulldog

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Example of a great clubman, JK seems to love the dogs and doesn’t have the ego like others in the past to turn this into a shit fight. Clearly has the best interests of the club in mind. He took over at the worst possible time for us and has somewhat steadied this ship. Glad he’s still going to have a role

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Something seems off about this. I hope this doesn't take us back to square one. The fact he's a dib associate is concerning.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So we have a couple of $billion guys at the top now.
Arthur was in the sheds after the game so clearly has more than just bucks invested.
Time to lobby a new stadium I reckon.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with it all except they should replace "told this masthead" with "told this dickhead". The rest is amicable.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
..and that's fair enough. He's tenure at the club is done..time for someone else to take the baton. He did a tremendous job during a tumultuous time.
It is a step in the right direction Khoury had two options resign at the AGM or lose a chair vote after the meeting. The most combative and brutal sport in the world is politics. To win you need strong deals and to ensure deals are in your favour and not much collateral damage. Khoury kept doing deals to avoid elections one deal too many. This meant Khoury was one number away from losing the coveted chair position something he positioned himself for when they got the numbers on the Anderson’s.

Druissi finally got a key number Khoury was told last night it was all over for him. He had the chance to resign or face a directors ballot. I can’t see him seeing out the next two years doesn’t work. Morrison is now leaving federal politics. They will move Khoury on and a Dib aligned director will replace him.