News Canterbury’s off-contract stars will use next 10 games to impress new coach Trent Barrett

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland $500K..........you cant be serious. NOBODY is dumb enough to pay him that much

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland $500K..........you cant be serious. NOBODY is dumb enough to pay him that much
Nasheed thinks so. Maybe Nasheed is an alias for someone on the board who approved of all our "brilliant" recruitment and re-signings of the Des and Pay era.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tolman can go....I am still hoping Barrett arranges an 11th hour crisis meeting to re-sign the Immortal in waiting.
No the prince of Belmore is already secure for next season.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Explain to me why this is unbelievable?

Look at the link last page that said 'The Newcastle Knights are believed to have tabled a 3-year deal to the goal kicking centre, worth $1.2 Million'.

As a start, can you at least acknowledge that he's on 400k a year? Before we debate the 500 figure? Which is backended.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Explain to me why this is unbelievable?

Look at the link last page that said 'The Newcastle Knights are believed to have tabled a 3-year deal to the goal kicking centre, worth $1.2 Million'.

As a start, can you at least acknowledge that he's on 400k a year? Before we debate the 500 figure? Which is backended.
I'm not referring to you specifically. I mean the club. We cant be paying Holland $500K - that is insane. I don't give a crap what Newcastle were offering, he's not worth $500K to us. $500K is close to an origin player - Holland is nowhere near that. Stephen Crichton form the Panthers has just been offered $500K a year. He's also a goal kicking center and has x-factor coming out of his ass (like the anal bleeding videos you like). Holland doesn't even compare to Chricton. $500K means Penrith are paying fair value for Chricton and were paying overs.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not referring to you specifically. I mean the club. We cant be paying Holland $500K - that is insane. I don't give a crap what Newcastle were offering, he's not worth $500K to us. $500K is close to an origin player - Holland is nowhere near that. Stephen Crichton form the Panthers has just been offered $500K a year. He's also a goal kicking center and has x-factor coming out of his ass (like the anal bleeding videos you like). Holland doesn't even compare to Chricton. $500K means Penrith are paying fair value for Chricton and were paying overs.
Perhaps Penrith City Autos are kicking in $100k worth of Toyotas, Hondas, Kias or Renaults every year (like Nick the Greek does for the Chooks) and Allcastle Homes are building him a $400k house over the 3 year contract (like Masterson used to do for the Tigers players). BTW Crichton in only 19 so his $big earning years are still ahead of him.

Go Dogs

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This weekend would be an awesome time for those off contract to play out of their skins...