News Cannoli,Flowers and a Lebanese Restaurant: Why Ciraldo Chose Bulldogs Over Tigers

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re right bro but the **** gets under my skin sometimes. We are definitely on our way back
Every post this cahunt ever made was designed to get under the skin of genuine dogs supporters, but it will be a lot harder to do going forward. As the cream rises bottom feeders like nashweed and co will invariably drop off.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t bother with the cahunt bro, He and his mates never came to TK as dogs supporters they came to kick the club and supporter’s while we where down, Fuck all the haters we are on our way back.
Who?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Every post this cahunt ever made was designed to get under the skin of genuine dogs supporters, but it will be a lot harder to do going forward. As the cream rises bottom feeders like nashweed and co will invariably drop off.
I dont like when you bring up a topic and I legit calmly bring up a counter point and you go all ape and irrational. Look over your messages with actual self reflection and you might see who the real troll is.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You really think ciraldo or new recruits comeover for there food and multiculturalism lmao

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
CC will really want to win against the tigers, he dodged a bullet there Pascoe is a tool.
Agree mate and not just Len (Pascoe).
I know a bloke involved in the broader Tigers org. I won’t name him as that’s not fair to him but he tried to have some honest conversations with the Tigers board who he says are a shambles run by elitists and what did he get for having the best interests of his club at heart? A summons to appear before the board for a ‘please explain’. He’s since privately said ‘The Dogs deserve Ciro because they went about it the right way and earned his trust, we did almost the opposite’.

9AC24CA9-6B33-47CC-A8C0-F728738A37E7.jpeg

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree mate and not just Len (Pascoe).
I know a bloke involved in the broader Tigers org. I won’t name him as that’s not fair to him but he tried to have some honest conversations with the Tigers board who he says are a shambles run by elitists and what did he get for having the best interests of his club at heart? A summons to appear before the board for a ‘please explain’. He’s since privately said ‘The Dogs deserve Ciro because they went about it the right way and earned his trust, we did almost the opposite’.

View attachment 66639
Just from what I have picked up from mates inside the NRL at other clubs, the way Madge was treated by that group was disgusting even if only half of what I was told was true.But there is one common theme among the blokes that I talk to and that is that absolutely nothing will change at the tigers until the board is cleaned out.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Just from what I have picked up from mates inside the NRL at other clubs, the way Madge was treated by that group was disgusting even if only half of what I was told was true.But there is one common theme among the blokes that I talk to and that is that absolutely nothing will change at the tigers until the board is cleaned out.
The board doesn’t influence performance and sleections and the board have been actually very good at what they have been employed to do, which is corporate sponsorship and profitability.

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are the NRL, imagine how big the celebrations will be when we win again.
This was when we waited 9 years, imagine what the next one will look like
@Nasheed this is why we are the biggest club, compare this to any other clubs after they have won the grand final since.
Someone started cutting onions as soon as that video started playing. I remember it like it was yesterday:hearteyes:
Man I love our club!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone started cutting onions as soon as that video started playing. I remember it like it was yesterday:hearteyes:
Man I love our club!
The main person in that video ditched us for the warriors
Then when we recemployed him literally wore his warriors shirt to our games

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The board doesn’t influence performance and sleections and the board have been actually very good at what they have been employed to do, which is corporate sponsorship and profitability.
Lol this post goes into the top five of “dumbest shit I have ever read on TK”

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ha, no. Boards set strategy and maintain governance. Great governance when your top secret mission to snare the most in demand young coach in the game leaks before he even gets home from touring the club.

The business (ie: The CEO and his team) are responsible for the financial performance of the club which includes sponsorship.

The big problem at the Tigers is they hate each other. Balmain have most of the power but Wests have the money. The three independent NRL appointed directors were supposed to end the infighting and start moving the club forward but so far all they’ve done is lurch from crisis to crisis.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ha, no. Boards set strategy and maintain governance. Great governance when your top secret mission to snare the most in demand young coach in the game leaks before he even gets home from touring the club.

The business (ie: The CEO and his team) are responsible for the financial performance of the club which includes sponsorship.

The big problem at the Tigers is they hate each other. Balmain have most of the power but Wests have the money. The three independent NRL appointed directors were supposed to end the infighting and start moving the club forward but so far all they’ve done is lurch from crisis to crisis.
I agree with this actually but that’s a little different to what Maroondogg said

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The main person in that video ditched us for the warriors
Then when we recemployed him literally wore his warriors shirt to our games
The main person in that video is a dogs legend no matter what. You will find most, if not all dogs fans love Pricey and will always remember him as a Bulldog

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yep they’ve tried to shuffle a few chairs but nothing has changed and it appears the ‘independent’ directors have achieved little. They snared a few decent players but anyone can do that when there’s cap space - we did it in 2021 and got the spoon. As we learnt the hard way until everyone is rowing in the same direction you’re going nowhere.