Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
why is it considered so wrong?

we all know its wrong, but why?

i want to hear it in your opinion

btw im not saying we should be cannibals:p, im just trying to get some thoughts

we are willing to eat a wide variety of animal meat, but reject others like dogs (in australia at least)

if there is no health risk (that doesnt stop us with maccas:p) i cant see the problem in, lets say a funeral ritual where the deceased family feast over the body (in a ceromonial setting after the dead person was neatly butchered and well prepared)

^im sure that thought disgusts you, but my question is why?

M

MikeyP..

You come up with the WEIRDEST threads, roddy. lol. But they are always interesting.
Canaballism is crazy, i never would want to think about what human tastes like and the body parts im eating, yukk. I would rather eat my toenails than eat someone elses flesh and bone.

The reason why im against canaballism, well.... it is more of a morals/ethics kinda thing.

But still, roddy you sick bastard. lol :p

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
i think they say you cant do it so when you do do it its more exciting and forbidden

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You come up with the WEIRDEST threads, roddy. lol. But they are always interesting.
Canaballism is crazy, i never would want to think about what human tastes like and the body parts im eating, yukk. I would rather eat my toenails than eat someone elses flesh and bone.

The reason why im against canaballism, well.... it is more of a morals/ethics kinda thing.

But still, roddy you sick bastard. lol :p
im not sick, i even refuse to eat animal meat if its still in the original form (like a chicken)

im just in a stage where im a deviant questioning everything

i hate conformity

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think they say you cant do it so when you do do it its more exciting and forbidden
something like that

however when they said i shouldnt be gay, i agreed:p

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
why is it considered so wrong?

we all know its wrong, but why?

i want to hear it in your opinion

btw im not saying we should be cannibals:p, im just trying to get some thoughts

we are willing to eat a wide variety of animal meat, but reject others like dogs (in australia at least)

if there is no health risk (that doesnt stop us with maccas:p) i cant see the problem in, lets say a funeral ritual where the deceased family feast over the body (in a ceromonial setting after the dead person was neatly butchered and well prepared)

^im sure that thought disgusts you, but my question is why?

You've watched Alive recently haven't you ;)

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
because its digusting.

Generally animals wont eat their own species. It's just the way it should be. How could you even wonder what another human would taste like? yuk!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morals?

Other humas are equal to us....you eat whats below you on the food chain, and as we arn't struggling for survival like those species who do eat their own, there is just no need.

I for one wouldn't like to be eaten.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
So I guess the next question is...

Is giving a hicky going a little too far...?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really. It's not like you are ingesting and biting off a piece of their flesh for culinary delight.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
what is a cannibals favourite party game??

swallow the leader * giggles*

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was only thinking last week with all these idiots killing themselves and thier children in bizarre murders, who will be the first one to eat thier kids? Its only a matter of time before some skitzo snaps.

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does cannibalism count as human rights abuse if you eat dead people.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would go for the pork option.

I have seen human flesh cut up and frankly it looks like lamb roast thats been stweing for a while.

Malla

Reaction score
Rodzilla, google Jeffrey Damer. He was a cannabilist. When he was a kid he used to catch wild animals and cut them up for the fun of it. As he got older he used to kidnap men, rape them, kill them and eat them. Youtube his name theres like a 6 part doc. on youtube.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You've watched Alive recently haven't you ;)
thats amazing ffs:o good pick up

because its digusting.

Generally animals wont eat their own species. It's just the way it should be. How could you even wonder what another human would taste like? yuk!
i dont wonder what other people taste like, i already know they taste like fish

roddy, what the hell is wrong with you.
nothing is wrong with me and tbh i wasnt being flippant, so your insinuation offends me

Morals?

Other humas are equal to us....you eat whats below you on the food chain, and as we arn't struggling for survival like those species who do eat their own, there is just no need.

I for one wouldn't like to be eaten.
yes, finally an answer

does that desperation explain the cannibalistic rituals found in some parts of the world?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
according to Alferd Packer when he was alive, his name or the word cannibal shouldn't of been used in the same sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.