Canberra assistant coach Dean Pay tipped to replace Des Hasler as Bulldogs coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
this would be like getting fired by somebody but a few years later the company fired him and offered you his job as the boss, it will feel very vindicational
Only problem is, pay has never been working at our club at any stage. Don't know where mr I is getting all this bs information from.

A

Alexander the Great

Pay won't come back. The club turfed Pay and Mullholland for Egan and Cleal.

Media need to stop flogging a dead horse... although makes a refreshing change from killer clowns prowling the suburbs.
For a million a year ?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay or Holbrook / Dymock coach and assistant and Hagan as director of football ( that's if he has the heart to leave the knights )

Now that will get the team moving forward again but will cost a fortune!! Will not happen but one can dream.

Spincook

Waterboy
Reaction score
Head Coach - Dean Pay
Assistant Coach - Holbrook & Dymock
NSW Cup Coach - Mick Potter
Managing Football Director - Michael Hagan
Recruiter- Mulholland

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
No doubt big decision time but don't know if it's the biggest decision in 81 year history?

Dymock and Pay for mine.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay left the club in 1995 and in 2002 THE BULLDOGS BREACHED THEIR SALARY CAP

The connection is so obvious. It's all Dean Pay's fault. if he had stayed at the club, no salary cap scandal. He cost the Bulldogs a PREMIERSHIP.

One of my anonymous sources tells me he also told the player to have a BONDING SESSION AT THE COFFS HARBOUR RESORT.

He also caused SONNY BILL WILLIAMS TO GO AWOL IN 2008

And then he made BARBA HIT THE POKIES AND JOIN EPIC BENDER CREW

He may also be responsible for THE EBOLA VIRUS

In conclusion we are better off STICKING WITH DES

Reactions: DT

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is it friday yet?

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"one of the most important board meetings in the Dogs 81-year history"............ Really? up there or more important that meetings regarding super league, coffs harbour, or salary cap.... I know being off season NRL news is slow, but I'm going to predict the key talking points of the meeting will be asking people present to stop feeding the media unneeded drama.

IF Des where to be fired as a result of this meeting, and our board shows it has the ability to go from offering a contract extension, to removing the offer, to firing him all within the space of days? I'd say our biggest issue would be a dysfunctional board more so than any coaching discussions and the clean out would best start there.

Status
Not open for further replies.