Can you believe it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the season hasnt even started yet and we have already started whinging and complaining , lol

This is easily the worst pre season on the kennel... doom and gloom every where.

I dont blame the fans for being so negative so early given what we have seen in last 4 years and how we are no different this year.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
the season hasnt even started yet and we have already started whinging and complaining , lol

This is easily the worst pre season on the kennel... doom and gloom every where.

I dont blame the fans for being so negative so early given what we have seen in last 4 years and how we are no different this year.
It's the fans fault we re shit house apparently? Lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

To be fair apart from plenty of hot air from the players there's been nothing to say anything has changed....no recruitment, poor showing in the nines and Mbye doing nothing last night.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Lol
Every other year we had expectations to win the comp based on blind faith

We have all learnt our lessons

Going by the sounds of things from belmore in the first half. Nothing has changed

This season is a right off

Then it's another rebuilding phase

Fuck me

How many rebuilding phases do we need?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
image.jpeg

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was watching the 80th anniversary video earlier. Personally I feel different about the club and team this season.

Between the ceo, coach and all the Manly rubbish that was around they have done alot of damage to the club.

I hope there's change in 2018 and that people that actually care about the club are in charge.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was watching the 80th anniversary video earlier. Personally I feel different about the club and team this season.

Between the ceo, coach and all the Manly rubbish that was around they have done alot of damage to the club.

I hope there's change in 2018 and that people that actually care about the club are in charge.
And Mortimer is reinstated

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I dont think anybody "began" whinging this early in the season. Its a continuation of last year. When did it stop, to start again?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So is this thread a whinge, or a whinge about whingers.. I'm confused.

a bit of both....there is so much whinging for last few years that i am getting sick of it to be honest.

not sick of whinging but sick of whinging about the same issues every year.

My wife is whinger too but atleast she whinges about a different issue every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.