can we beat the panthers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogZZ_

-
Reaction score
LOL, if we couldn't beat the team that's lost 13 straight...we have no hope buddy. Forget about this year, look to next year

M

MrCharisma

LOL, if we couldn't beat the team that's lost 13 straight...we have no hope buddy. Forget about this year, look to next year
Remember the Cowboys was leading the Roosters (one of the top teams this year) before ****ing that up too... losing to the Cowboys isn't that bad considering we've been belted against the Raiders and Tigers in recent weeks.

I watched the Panthers game today and they offered nothing. Wesser was the only dangerous player for them and there defence was just as bad as our.

I stand by that we have a shot

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what if they got pounded from behind by the raiders. we will still lose.

we didnt seem to have any advantage after the cowgirls's losing streak.

M

MrCharisma

So what if they got pounded from behind by the raiders. we will still lose.

we didnt seem to have any advantage after the cowgirls's losing streak.
I saw shadows of returning to form

... considering our massive injury toll
... considering we had $400,000 worth of talent walk out at the start of the year in Mason
... considering we released our cemented halfback before the season begun without a massive amount of time to retrain a new one
... considering $450,000 of star power walks out during the season
... considering our consistent players player gets a major injury

We aren't doing too bad. Our line speed and defence started to pick up. I honestly believe if Utai had played, we would have won. Silly mistakes and low confidence has put us on the back foot and we've never been known as 2nd half Kings.

Barba will get a proper week of NRL fullback training, Emilio will HOPEFULLY get dropped and the rest of the boys grow some balls and actually turn up.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yes...

if they play like they did today

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
anything is possible, just highly unlikely in this case. no....:(

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The only way we can get back to winning is if we get players in motion with the footy, where are our decoy runners when we have the ball and where is our second phase play if we can fix that and get some points early our defence will come good. Also quick play the balls we are too slow around the ruck.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
they play well in Penrith, and managed to beat us by 20+ earlier on this season at ANZ which is why i am not extremely confident.

The panthers though are the sort of team, that you don't know what you are going to get from them, so who knows.

Cowboys play the titans though i believe, so its safe enough to say that this is a must win game.

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
as much as i hate to say panthers will bounce back at cgu stadium
in front of there home crowd they are fighting for a top 8
i hope the dogs end there top 8 change

Status
Not open for further replies.