Can Todd payten coach?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always thought that Todd payten coaching was fools gold.. but last year his side did well… or did they have a lucky draw last year and a bit of fitness

this year what have they done? They can’t attack or defend? They have pretty much the same team

last year everyone was throwing money at todd Payten to coach them? But I wasnt so easily fooled, I was thinking hold your horses, he has done nothing yet

can Todd Payten coch? Or does he just sit there chewing gum?

Last edited:

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I don’t know. If anything, I’m getting sick of getting inexperienced head coaches.

What my team needs is a Craig Bellamy type coach who refuses to stand for that kind of shit if you ask me

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last year was an aberration. They made the top 4 off the back of a piss easy draw as they played the bottom 8 sides twice. Same with the Sharkies. Neither side made it far after that and were bundled out pretty easy. The current system will never be fair until all sides play each other twice or you split the comp into 2 conferences.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He's shit. Last year they had a lot of luck with the draw and injuries. Then were fodder in the finals. They are back to 2021 form now.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Id take Drinkwater .. we need a 1.. Chester looks alright also..

Can judge Payten end of this year.. thought he was a dud then they killed it last year & now this year is a disaster for them.. dunno how it ends for them

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Id take Drinkwater .. we need a 1.. Chester looks alright also..

Can judge Payten end of this year.. thought he was a dud then they killed it last year & now this year is a disaster for them.. dunno how it ends for them
We have critta coming for fb next year. They aren't getting any players in just to finish this year off with. It's the same at half with KO.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He can look angry and stroke his salt n pepper beard a lot in contemplation.

As for coaching though, he goes OK I guess

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The team sorta looks over worked during the week and come game time, they are cooked.

I get real Madge McGuire vibes from his style of coaching.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Last year's soft run made him and his team look better than they are.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Townsend played off his nut last year he has been very ordinary this year and results show direct correlation.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know he was a massive drinker as had couple big nights on the piss in Canberra and in Auckland back in the days [emoji23]

He’s a good bloke

But back to your original question I think his hard man routine doesn’t work with this generation who need to be cuddled