Can the dogs smash the eagles at Brookvale ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Will it be a case of hometown penalties hometown injustice or away glorious victory ?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know about smashing them, they (Manly) have had the wood on us in the last three encounters. I'm just hoping for the boys to turn up on Friday to play and for a Doggies Victory.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will it be a case of hometown penalties hometown injustice or away glorious victory ?
What question are we supposed to answer? The one in the title or this one?

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
eagles have a significant advantage that we don't - their players were personally hurt and affected by haslers departure

our players didn't feel that pain

if we win this one, it is a very good sign for us IMO

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dunno about smashing them but it will be close. Doggies by 12 i reckon......

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i see us losing and us fisting them in the semis... or grandfinal qualifier... just for giggles

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are better than them, but I can see them winning.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will we stand alone at the top of the table this year?
Will it be us that takes the minor Premiership? This is getting freaky.

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All i know is if we don't win im going to loose my sh..it i hate Manly suppoters we need to get one up on the scumbags this year.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will we stand alone at the top of the table this year?
Will it be us that takes the minor Premiership? This is getting freaky.
Interesting to note that Des has never claimed Minor Premiership honors through out his coaching career.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs by 4, But Ennis will give a penalty or two and get in a blue.

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I might be in the minority but brookie holds no fears for the dogs, i think it was the last game in 2010 at brookie, swansong for the general and BK. The home team had not been beaten at brookie for a season and a half ( i think ) but the dogs beat them quite convincingly. the dogs will win in golden point with a field goal to keating!!!

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
We will lose this friday. But we will beat them in the grand final.

P

Paint.

I might be in the minority but brookie holds no fears for the dogs, i think it was the last game in 2010 at brookie, swansong for the general and BK. The home team had not been beaten at brookie for a season and a half ( i think ) but the dogs beat them quite convincingly. the dogs will win in golden point with a field goal to keating!!!
Geez that game was a great end to a sht season, literally got a tear in my eye when Patten's last play for the Dogs was a try-saving, match-saving tackle... :D

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will no doubt be a blue in the first 10 mins. Massive test for our boys, we win this we'll take some stopping IMO. Although des will have our boys primed, we will win!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Doggies average about 29 points per game at Brookvalle. If the team can keep to this average then we are in with a chance. Hell we are in with a chance just by turning up to play. Should be interesting.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
That game gave me the full round (Dragons thumped someone that night as favs) and tipping comp cash :D

Status
Not open for further replies.